BY PURATHLETICS

Features: Targeting abs and buttocks Foam padded steel handles for comfort & strength 4 wheeled with resistance spring for safety Instructional manual. see more...

Rana K.
It makes ab workouts easier and slightly more fun. Since the product is pretty small, and you don't need much space to use it, it's perfect for in-home/office workouts. But it does hurt your knee when working out using this product. If you have a carpet, I'd suggest you to have a yoga mat or an exercise mat underneath. Also, please do not put your face too close to the product. If you look balance for any reason and fall, it could break a tooth or leave bruises on your face. For the same reason, please keep in away from children.
Debbie L.
Chantilly, VA
This is great for trimming down that tummy and bumping up your ab game. Def very hard but once you get the hang of it and you feel that burn the pay offs are great!! you just need to know how to workout with it and incorporate it into your workout routine. the lower you go the more burn you feel in your abs
Megan P.
Montezuma, IN
I do different ab workouts all the time. This one is a bit tricky. Not sure if my core isn't strong enough or my balance is too off, but this is too difficult for me to care about messing with on an everyday basis. Great idea and concept, but I skip this workout because I can't do it. Doesn't mean the product wouldn't work for somebody stronger than me.
Susan C.
Vallejo, CA
I loved this product at the beginning of my fitness journey. It really helped me build my core strength. However, I trained up and this became too easy. I switched to a non-assisted ab roller after I could do 5-7 minutes of this easily.
Lorena A.
Fort Bliss, Tx
I liked using it so I bought two and had a friend build me another. It actually does work. You just need to get use to it. It may seem hard but just start by going out in increments. After each workout my abs do feel like they have been worked. Of course, I don't do it everyday but rather mix it in with other workouts.
Ivy W.
Clementon, NJ
I like this small machine. It is effective and is slightly different from other abdominal slides because there is a type of spring inside which gives more resistance. It works your arms in addition to your abs. I like it.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
This ab roller was the biggest waste of money and of my time . Its just so worthless . I never saw results and I was doing this everyday for almost a year . I regret buying this thing so much . I sold it at a garage sale I was having for $10 . Thats how worth it it is .
Emily G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This is great for small space ed workouts ! I use it anywhere in my house really. I even use it in my room. keeping up on those abs with this is easy !!
Haddie K.
Tucson, AZ
This, like many other ab rollers has the problem of being very hard to balance on and if you push it just a little too far then it can flip up or come back at you.
Jacqueline L.
St Cloud , FL
I had one of these years ago and it is not easy but, it is affective. I gave it to a friend but, I was just thinking about trying it again because it does work.