BeveragesWaterPUR AQUA
PurAqua Spring Water 2

PurAqua® Spring Water 2

by PUR AQUA

The Natural Choice: PurAqua® Spring Water is natural, refreshing and contains no added chemicals. Our spring water flows naturally to the earth's surface and is rich with the minerals that your body needs.

Any other store besides Aldi that carries the light blue tinted spring water?
Can someone taste the ph of this water?
What's the ph level?
Start your review of PurAqua® Spring Water 2!
Chayo P.
Minneapolis, MN
PurAqua® Spring Water 2 uploaded by Chayo P.
Me encanta esta agua es la que de ahora en adelante tomamos súper ligera y muy económica
Randy E.
Peru
PurAqua® Spring Water 2 uploaded by Randy E.
I used to drink this water all the time but they've made a major change in it,Instead of spring water they're now selling their purified water as spring water and still charging the spring water price. Bottle on the right is the Old Spring Water bottle on the left is the new spring water this is also the same bottle they use for their purified water I hope they just made a mistake and put the wrong label on the purified water bottles been to two different stores that sells this product both of them have the newer bottle so buyer beware. PurAqua® Spring Water 2
Alicia H.
1,350 reviews
PurAqua® Spring Water 2 uploaded by Alicia H.
This is a really affordable water in local stores near me. It's always the cheapest and in my opinion, does not have any kind of weird aftertaste like other brands. Tastes clean and fresh like water should. I dont typically buy bottled water to avoid plastic waste, but when I do, I usually go for this brand.
Erica G.
We purchase PurAqua Spring Water from our neighborhood Aldi store. It goes on sale for under $2 for a 24 pack of plastic bottles. The only thing that I would improve is the packaging. It's not uncommon for one bottle to be leaking but ultimately, they're using the thinnest plastic they can so I can't complain. Great price for a water fiend. It has 0 sodium and doesn't have a mineral taste like other waters.
Tiffany P.
Beverly Hills, CA
GREAT! This spring water tastes great! Discovered this recently and really like it. Tastes clean and pure. Thankfully a water that tastes great. I recommend and do buy all the time. Try it! You’ll be sure to love it too!
annie G.
Monticello, MN
I don’t know if it’s because I’m picky or if it’s just because it really is that good. BUT spring water is the only bottle water I will drink. I hate purified water with a passion because it tastes so different. This stuff is the way to go.
Terri M.
Morristown
This has been my go to water for years, both in FL and TN. In FL it suddenly has a horrible taste, almost fishy. My husband has noticed it, also. What's going go?
Sydni S.
PurAqua® Spring Water 2 uploaded by Sydni S.
This is absolutely my favorite water !! I buy it at Aldi's and I believe it's $2 and some change a case. They come in regular bottle and a sport bottle with spout type top. It tastes amazing. BPA Free. 100% Recycled Product ❤️
Hidari M.
PurAqua® Spring Water 2 uploaded by Hidari M.
I would suggest being very cautious about PurAqua® Spring Water 2 . I picked up a 24-pack at a local Aldis, but won't be buying it again.

As some have noted, it has an off-taste. Every bottle I've tried has this same taste, which is slightly oily. The label does not list its actual origin, just "Spring Water" processed through Ozonation. According to the website of the bottler Premium Waters, there are a number of springs across the US it could have originated from, having differing treatment processes with varied results. Ozonation produces bromate, a suspected carcinogen -- and some of the bottle quality reports from Premium Water plants do show bromate in the spring water they produce. Without a water source listed, there's no way to tell from the labeling that anything has been done remove bromate (or other contaminants) from this particular batch.

Here's the worrying part: when using bottles of this Spring Water for making tea, I have found it leaves a residue of some oily substance floating in the tea, which sticks to the cup.  (See the image for residue in the cup, even after a quick rinse.) It also makes the tea taste weird. This doesn't happen when I use filtered tap water, or other bottled waters. I've tried this twice-- including just this evening-- cleaning the tea maker in between, comparing to filtered water. It only occurs with boiled PurAqua Spring Water, so there is definitely something different in this than other "water."

Kara B.
I buy the PURIFIED water from this brand all the time from Aldi! In the past when I'd buy other brands of bottled water, they all had a distinctive mineral aftertaste that I couldn't stand. With this brand, there's barely any mineral taste and it quickly became my favorite bottled water brand! The only negative is sometimes the water tastes really sweet, and I'm not sure why.