BY PURAFEM

• I saw some reviews and it said that this works really wel...1 Answers
  • I have pretty bad acne scars and because I'm of a darker ...1 Answers
Asad A.
Detroit, MI
I need this so horribly much!!! Heard amazing reviews and really want and need this!!! I really need this to remove all the unwanted dark spots
Deborah S.
Clover, SC
Works pretty good, I have a few spots not many , they are still there but fading a little bit, hopefully it will get rid of them all.
Priscilla C.
Tucson, AZ
I hear this product works !!!!
I would like to try this, I have some dark spots on my face that i would like to get rid of
Amber R.
Albany , OR
This stuff actually works! I have spots from tanning bed and ive noticed them getting lighter, been using for 2 weeks ! :)
Emma E.
Immokalee , FL
I need to try this serum to get rid off my dark spots due to sun exposure.
Maria E.
so I have a lot of dark spots on my face from acne scares and stuff like that, I really want something I can use to lighten or get ride of the darker spots but nothing that will make them worse or appear to lightened if you know what I mean, is this a good product? Has anyone tried it?
Shelbi B.
Lake Jackson, TX
My postpartum hormones have been crazy. I've been getting pimples that are leaving scars on my face that look like brown spots. Will this help remove those spots?
Anita F.
Dolton, IL
I have pretty bad acne scars and because I'm of a darker completion I'm afraid that this will bleach my entire face. Is this something I should worry about or should I be ok?
Davena R.
Jersey City, NJ
I saw some reviews and it said that this works really well. I have lots of acne scars and dark spots on my face, back, and shoulders and I don't want to buy it if it doesn't work. I wouldn't know unless I buy it. How much is this product?Where can I purchase this product?
Escential +.
Antioch, IL
Where can I buy this product ? I have acne scars and dark spot that I would like to remove .