Puracy, Natural Shampoo, Citrus & Mint, 16 fl oz (473 ml)

by Puracy

Plant-Derived - Non-Toxic - Sulfate-Free. Developed by Doctors. Never Tested on Animals: Certified Cruelty-Free. Naturally derived, hypoallergenic, non-toxic, gluten-free, vegan, and biodegradable.. Clinical-grade botanical-based ingredients develop a rich, luxurious lather to safely cleanse all hair types.. Vitamins E & B5 and olive oil-based squalene provide weightless moisture and eliminate static and friction.. Proprietary blend of Soapbark, Ivy, Black Walnut Leaf, Matricaria, and Ginseng Extracts leaves your hair feeling refreshed and revitalized.

Expiration Date: January 2022

Shipping Weight: 1.42 lbs

Package Quantity: 16 fl oz

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Puracy, Natural Shampoo, Citrus & Mint, 16 fl oz (473 ml)!
Lyons, IL
Purchased at: Amazon
It’s pretty good and smells nice, but the performance seems dependent on the water. The water at home results in an odd hair texture that’s mildly sticky and I experience some buildup even after rotating with a clarifying shampoo. This doesn’t happen with other shampoos, so it’s kinda odd. When I shower at school, I don’t have this issue. It’s slightly drying though. I love the commitment to environment and healthy ingredients.
Black / Color Protection, Oily Scalp, Split Ends / Straight, Color Treated
Elk grove, CA
Purchased at: Target
This smells good and works so well. I have thick wavy hair. It's hard for me to find a sjampoo that wont overdry my hair or will make me break out on my body from coconut oils. I like to purchase all natural products with vwry few chemicals when I can. I saw this on targets online website and thought I'd give it a try. After 3 weeks of using this it has completely transformed my hair from dry, unhealthy and frizzy to no frizz, healthy, shiny moisturized hair. My hair has never looked healthier. It doesn't weigh down my hair or make it look oil or dry. Its drastically repaired my once overly bleached and dyed hair to healthy hair. Im so glad I gave this shampoo a try. It's made with essential oils and other plant derived ingredients. The ingredients so not contain unknown hard to read ingredients. It even contains freah aloe which works wonders in hair.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Thick
Boston, MA
I don’t totally love the scent on this one, but it does feel really nice in my hair! I think it’s a little too pricey for why it is, though.
Brunette / Color Protection, Hair Loss, Oily Scalp / Normal, Straight, Color Treated