Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesAll-Purpose CleanersPuracy
- Natural Multi-Surface Cleaner Green Tea & Lime - 25 oz

Puracy - Natural Multi-Surface Cleaner Green Tea & Lime - 25 oz.

by Puracy

Puracy - Natural Multi-Surface Cleaner Green Tea & Lime - 25 oz. Puracy Natural Multi-Surface Cleaner is a non-toxic, streak-free, and versatile cleanser made from plants, water, and a hint of green tea & lime. The biodegradable ingredients were...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Puracy - Natural Multi-Surface Cleaner Green Tea & Lime - 25 oz.!
Becki S.
Puracy - Natural Multi-Surface Cleaner Green Tea & Lime - 25 oz. uploaded by Becki S.
My absolute favorite cleaning brand. Well, actually everything brand. We use the surface cleaner, the dish soap, the hand soap, the baby shampoo, the lotion, and more. The products speak for themselves, and I love that the brand is family owned, US based, and give-back oriented. Highly recommend.
Reika H.
Sparks, NV
Puracy - Natural Multi-Surface Cleaner Green Tea & Lime - 25 oz. uploaded by Reika H.
Purchased at: Amazon
I simply love this cleaning supply! First, I was looking for a cleaner that was safe to pets and found this by googling it. I don't use it to a surface where my dog can reach anymore, but it says "plant derived" and "non-toxic". The scent (green tea & lime) is so refreshing and I love it!! It doesn't say "kills bacteria or virus" so it may not work that way. I highly recommend it :)
Emily H.
Love this product! I wanted something more natural for quick everyday cleaning since I have a 14 month old. I don't have to worry about harsh fumes or toxic chemicals in the home with her around. It smells great and does the job we need in our every day wipe up of messes.
Allie C.
Absolute favorite multi surface cleaner ! Love the smell, lack of harsh chemical ingredients, and very effective. My only complaint is that it can be difficult to fine and is on the pricier side - but worth it !
Katarina J.
Portland
I use this spray both in my home and in my classroom. It is gentle but still breaks down dirt and grime on hard surfaces. I wish it had antimicrobial essential oils in it (particularly for my classroom and bathroom) but for a natural, well-priced cleaner, this is still a winner.
Three L.
I have been using this cleaner for about a year now and I can’t say enough about this. It cleans everythingggg! The value is great for this, it’s worth every penny in my eyes. And I love supporting a brand that’s made here in the States. Even the artwork on the bottle was done by someone local to them. I’m just really impressed with everything I’ve purchased from Puracy. 👍🏻👍🏻
Katie H.
Richmond, TX
This cleaner has a nice scent and works pretty well for cleanups. But if you use too much it can leave a bit of a film on my countertops. Overall, I’d rather use some of the other brands out there.
Sam C.
Aubrey, TX
Obsessed with this product! It smells so good and does a great job cleaning all surfaces! I love to use it in the kitchen to clean my counters, my stainless steel appliances, and all of the other surfaces around my house!
Mady K.
St. Charles, MO
My boyfrienda room needed a good cleaning so while he was away I bought some stuff to clean it. I bought this cleaner because I likes that you could use it on multipule surfaces like wood and glass. One minor thing is that although it says it may have a vinegary smell, its really does, but after a while it fades away. Other than that, I liked this product and it cleaned well.
Elizabeth E.
Denver
This cleaner smells incredible! I actually look forward to wiping down the counters with this stuff, and I love knowing that it’s non-toxic since my 18-month old is always right by my side and likes to “help” wipe things down after he’s made a mess.

Looking for your answer?