BY PURACY

Puracy Natural Enzyme Laundry Stain Remover: The most powerful stain remover (natural or synthetic) Safely removes any type of stain Natural ingredients Hypoallergenic Non-bleaching Safe for your family, dark colors, delicate fabrics, graywater and... see more...

Kaitlin V.
Salem, OH
I'll be honest... I was a little unsure about this product after receiving it in a cleaning set from Amazon. However, because I am very clumsy when it comes to cooking and often get oil on my clothing, I am happy to report that this stain remover is wonderful! This product is effective and leaves clothes stain free without using harmful chemicals. I will definitely be buying this product again!
Alyson T.
Argyle
I’ve used many laundry stain removers, but this is the only one that has actually worked for me! I also like that it’s natural & doesn’t contain bleach or other harsh chemicals.
Jennifer K.
Boca Raton, FL
By far the BEST natural enzyme laundry stain remover! There is literally no stain this product can’t get out. I’m so thrilled I came across this all natural, chemical-free, effective product! This is a MUST have in every woman’s laundry repertoire.
Erin B.
This stuff is amazing. So much so that I use this on carpet stains and it GeTS RID OF THEM!! It's a staple in my collection.
Lauren T.
Sherwood Park, AB
This is one of the best stain removers I've ever used! It takes out all the tough to remove stains that have even been sitting for long periods of time. We have 2 kids at home and some of the stains on their clothes that I thought were going to stay for good were taken out only with Puracy!