Pura Stainless Kiki Infant Bottle Stainless Steel, 11 Ounce, Spring Green (Discontinued by Manufacturer)

BY PURA STAINLESS KIKI

RVQ1001: Features: -Stainless steel bottle with silicone nipple-Material: 100pct Plastic Free-Internal volume markings-Easy-clean wide mouth-Compatible with many top brand nipples-Dishwasher safe. see more...

• Is Wal-Mart the only place I can find these bottles? I wo...2 Answers
Destinee D.
Hardeeville, SC
These are so cute in the main things so easy I would highly recommend this to anyone
Alejandra M.
I would have loved to try this bottle, with my second child things seem different. you tend to pay more attention to things you never necessarily payed attention to with your first.
May L.
I purchased two of these after I learned how dangerous (effects us on a genetic level!!) plastics (BPA free =/= safe) are to our health. Pura Kiki is the ONLY company that makes baby bottles that are 100% free of plastic. The bottles are food grade stainless steel, the twist lids are food grade stainless steel, the nipples are food grade silicone (does not leech harmful chemicals because silicone is a "neutral" material), and the covers are made of food grade silicone as well. I no longer have to worry if my son is ingesting harmful chemicals through his bottles anymore. Pura also makes insulated bottles - which I will be purchasing soon - and the silicone nipples (infants), silicone spouts (toddlers), and silicone straws (older toddlers - product will be released by the end of this year) are all interchangeable which means one bottle can be used throughout your child's entire childhood. I think the adult spouts can be used with the children's bottles as well - so one baby bottle could theoretically last decades. That's $15 well spent, if you asked me.
carlos r s.
Kissimmee, FL
Pura Kiki Stainless Kiki Infant Bottle Stainless Steel Spring Green 6 Months are really good bottles
Jess P.
Brooklyn, NY
I wonder why they discontinued this. It sounds healthier because wouldn't it be bpa free?
Kiara B.
Wish I had a chance to try this awesome stainless steel bottle before it got discontinued by the manufacturer
Diamond  S.
Is Wal-Mart the only place I can find these bottles? I would love to try them out!