BY PURA KIKI

RVQ1004: Features: -Stainless steel bottle with silicone spout-Material: 100pct Plastic Free-Internal volume markings-Easy-clean wide mouth-Compatible with many top brand nipples-Dishwasher safe. see more...

• If your bottle breaking, is this confusing to the baby or...2 Answers
  • This looks awesome, where do you purchase one ?4 Answers
Tabitha M.
I ordered this toddler water bottle for my little boy, and he loves the fact that it is his own big boy water bottle. I will point out that with the bottle being stainless steel, it obviously gets ice cold when cold or ice type beverage is poured in. that isn't a complaint. I'd rather my little guy have ice cold water on a hot day. I am pleased with my purchase. :)
Grace P.
I have ordered these two insulated bottles with the toddler sipper, straw attachment, & sport spout attachment. Love how interchangeable this product is. It really does grow with your kids. I would totally recommend this product to others to try.
Lillian G.
These are the best sippy cups out there! I don't have to worry about plastic so much and the spout is soft (which my daughter loves) but can't be chewed on and destroyed either (which I love). It also comes with a silicone cap that prevents spills so I can carry it in bags without worrying
Samantha Q.
This is a really good gift for a friends baby shower! The bottle is modern
Cassie G.
Okotoks, AB
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We bought a bunch of these, and all the accessories with my first son and they are still in the same great quality as I bought them for my second son. Worth the investment.
Brianna J.
This looks awesome, where do you purchase one ?
Maisie S.
Etna, OH
If your bottle breaking, is this confusing to the baby or helpful?