BY PURA KIKI

6 Months+ Stainless Steel Toddler Bottle with Silicone Sip Spout. Safe:  the bottle and collar are crafted from Food Grade 304 stainless steel that is bpa free and will not leach into your child’s milk, juice or water.  No plastic components, 100% plastic-free. Smart: includes a silicone, no-spill soft sip spout.  The bottle is also compatible with fast-flow  sip spouts from Avent and nipples from Pura, Born Free, Mam, Dr. Brown’s, and Think Baby. Functional:  includes easy-read internal volume markings and a silicone travel cover.  Dishwasher safe. A better choice:  will not chip or break like glass bottles and will not leach like plastic. Pu. see more...

Lillian G.
My toddler loves this sippy cup, and so do I! I feel good letting her use it because it isn't made of plastic, but it also doesn't leak the way other sippy cups do (even the ones that say they don't all eventually start leaking, or so I've found)... there also aren't a thousand parts to keep track of, which as a paren't is wonderful. Also wonderful - it converts from a bottle to a sippy cup to a regular drinking bottle, so it ages with your kids. I couldn't recommend this product more. Keep in mind though - the colorful ones are not dishwasher safe (well, the tops are, but not the main part because the paint can come off), so if you absolutely need your sippy cups/bottles to go in the dishwasher, buy the ones that aren't painted.
S F.
Got it from whole foods and pretty much I like it and my son uses his bottle on daily basis. It's from steel not plastic which it is a big plus. After months of using the condition of the bottle is almost the same. Worth the investment.
Highly recommend to moms and toddlers out there
Stephanie S.
Vance, AL
I absolutely love these bottles!! They are easier to clean and way more sanitary!! Not to mention they are super cute!! Great buy!!
Jaymilly C.
The best baby bottles out there ... Super easy to clean and just gorgeous I wish I knew about the companie before ...
Kristin B.
Mt Sterling, KY
Great for babies to drink out of without a mess! Stainless steel is known for its durability
San K.
I really like these because of the straw aspect. good as a spill free bottle!
Gracie C.
I love this! No matter where and how it falls it still keeps everything in place and sturdy! Durable!
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
How long does it keep the contents cold? Will it get dents in it easily if the child throws it?
Betsy F.
Santa Maria, CA
Does someone own this bottle?
Evelin M.
Kent, Wa
Where is this bottle sale I like to buy one
Does the spout hold up well? I have some silicone nuk ones and they just fall apart after a month or so. Does it have an interchangeable spout (harder one)? I want a good milk cup for my almost 2 year old that has a fast flow to it and can withstand all his teeth.