BY PURA D'OR

Our premium organic conditioner is made from 99 percent vegetable base ingredients. It is free of sodium lauryl sulfate (sls) dea parabens gluten artificial colors artificial fragrances and harsh preservatives. It is derived from coconut and vegetable proteins to hydrate heal and repair damaged hair from root to end without adding weight or buildup. This gentle formula is infused with organic argan oil to add shine body and moisturizers to all types of hair from normal to fine dry or damaged hair. Other unique proprietary ingredients promote control manageability and superior smoothness. All the benefits of a premium conditioner without all the chemicals. Ph balanced and fortified with multi-vitamins. Safe for daily use and all hair types. Product of u.s.a. see more...

Cindy P.
Cedar City, UT
I started using PURA D'OR products several month ago, and I just love the products. I have been using the PURA D'OR anti-hair loss shampoo and I like it so much. The shampoo made my hair feel thicker yet tangled after washing so I was thrilled at the opportunity to try the healing conditioner. The conditioner comes in a nice bottle with a pump for easy use. and smells nice, it reminds me of baby lotion scent but it is a mild lavender and vanilla extracts. And it works great for my hair. My hair in general is fine and oily after a day of washing and I don't like using conditioner because of that but this conditioner makes my hair soft but not greasy. I am very satisfied with the results. I use PURA D'OR products and I recommend them. I think my hair is healthier now than it has ever been. PURA D'OR is 100% guaranteed so you can try them risk free. Products are cruelty free, I like that! NO Paraben, NO Sulfate, NO Harmful Chemicals, and Gluten free. This review is intended to be a general resource only and is not intended to be nor does it constitute legal advice. Any recommendations are based on personal, not professional, opinion only. I received a free or discounted product from AMZ review trader in exchange for writing a review on
Amazon.
Roxann B.
Deer Park, WA
I got a chance to review PURA D'OR and I fell in love with it!
It soothes and nourishes my hair and scalp.
It smooths and controls frizz.
It strengthens my hair and makes it look very shiny.
It is made with 99% plant based ingredients such as lavender and vanilla extracts so it smells amazing and Argan oil which nourishes and adds shine.
It contains No harmful chemicals, sulfates, parabens and it is gluten free.
This is a wonderful healing conditioner that can be used every day.
Christal M.
Love met its match I love this product it is natural which is great because it doesn't strip my curly hair from its natural oils and instead of deflating my curls it gives them life and not only that it moisturizes my hair minimizing frizz and the smell of this product smells so good it's one of my favorite smelling products all in all it's great hands up yay! I would recommend this give it a try.
Barbara S.
First of all, this healing conditioner smells AMAZING! The lavender and vanilla extract really give an awesome touch to this conditioner! Also, it's made of 99% plant base ingredients, no harsh chemicals or sulfate. This conditioner by Pura D'or leaves my hair feeling soft and smelling amazing. I would definitely recommend this conditioner to anyone specially if you want to treat damaged hair.
Ashton R.
Overland Park, KS
I love this conditioner! Ive been using it after the shampoo for over a year now. I noticed a decrease in shedding and my hair seemed to grow faster than it did with standard shampoo and conditioner. I love the smell of these as well. They arent over powering and have an earthy scent! Highly recommend this product.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
Absolutely love this conditioner it is a premium product with Lavender oil, Argan oil and Vanilla extract. It smells wonderful and leaves my dry hair silky and soft. It is a little on the spendy side but I find it well worth the $15.00 and will be purchasing again. You can find it at Target and Amazon.
Borislava H.
Clarksville, AR
This is my new favorite conditioner ....I purchased this through Amazon I wasn't sure about it but I wanted something different then the generic Walmart stuff that I buy all the time ...I am amazed by how much shine my hair has now and it feels so soft ....I will definitely be repurchasing this item
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This conditioner from Pura D'Or premium organic healing conditioner is amazing I absolutely love it I have been using this conditioner about 6 noticing a difference so much healthier highly recommend this product for people with thinning hair need of volume in Frizz Control.
Jessica R.
Laguna Niguel, CA
I picked this up at Target when on the hunt for shampoo and conditioner that was actually healthy for my hair/scalp as mine is sensitive and also color treated. I love the way this smells, LOVE. Makes my hair feel healthy and soft as well. It's cruelty-free which is a major plus for me. Definitely recommend!
Kristin V.
Riviera Beach, FL
I just started using this product a couple weeks ago. Im not sure I've noticed a difference but I do see that I have less shedding when I use the product. It smells great too. Very thick consistency when in your hand but doesn't feel like that in your hair. I normally use it in conjunction with another conditioner to make sure my hair gets nourished and soft feeling after.
Andrea L.
I really like argon oil scent and use products like hair oil and body butter. How is this? Does your hair get silky? Does the scent stay?