Pura d'or Premium Organic Argan Oil Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo (Gold Label) uploaded by Juan P.Pura d'or Premium Organic Argan Oil Anti-Hair Loss Shampoo (Gold Label) uploaded by Ashley G.

BY PURA D'OR

Our organic anti-hair loss shampoo is the only shampoo in the market that has a natural preservative system derived from 100% plant based extracts. This is combined with our premium ingredients that is free of SLS (Sulfates), Parabens or any other harmful chemicals. This new formula is the most effective anti-hair loss shampoo to date. It has all the advance DHT blockers of our proven formula plus more. All ingredients are clinically proven to help with thinning hair and scalp problems. DHT is a hormone that is responsible for hair loss. Our formula blocks these hormones and starts by nourishing follicles with essential nutrients to resuscitate lifeless hair and begins the regeneration process. Biotin strengthens hair strands, niacin increases circulation and our exclusive DHT Blocker Blend promotes healthy hair growth. Safe for daily use, all hair types, color-safe and for both men and women. Allow at least 3 months of continued daily use for noticeable results. see more...

Kary A.
This product work well at first, but I actually noticed more hair coming out than before. My hair and scalp became drier as well. It’s overpriced for the quality of the product. I gave it two stars instead of one because it is supposedly more natural.. but overall ineffective
Tiffany c.
northridge
Love this shampoo , it does not lather nicely like other shampoos but I mainly focus on my scalp with this shampoo. It has helped me with hair re growth . I recommend this to others and will buy again! Takes about three months to start to see results.
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
yeah we are going home so we will get dinner at the church tomorrow or maybe tomorrow or something just wondering what if y’all are just wondering what about it you guys should be home and i was the night
Asher R.
Decatur
I used this product every day for nearly a year after my hairline started receding.  After that time, I noticeably had thicker hair and swear it made it have more curl to it.  I don't use it quite as often as I used to, but I still include it in my weekly routine.  The smell takes some getting used to, but I assume that is with any organic product.  It doesn't lather very well and it seems to take more of the product to get it to lather up, but I wonder if that has to do with them using all natural ingredients.  The price is high, but to me, it's worth it if it works.  And this product works.
Hardi B.
This did not help with hair loss but instead it may have further caused me to shed hair! It did help with my dry scalp though because it didn’t leave it dry. My hair did feel a tad oily when I first tried this because I applied a hair mask beforehand that included coconut oil. However, I attempted a second time without a hair mask and was good for my dry scalp. I apply this shampoo once a week now, and alternate it with my other shampoo. This is not an ideal shampoo for people with oily hair because it may seem as if your hair was not washed at all.
Cindy P.
Cedar City, UT
The bottle is made of strong plastic with a push dispenser that I really like, it dispenses a good amount for my hair. I have short, thin, oily hair in general. Since using PURA D'OR it leaves hair clean, it washed out easily, and I noticed the very first time I used it my hair felt like it had more volume because it was harder to comb through my hair. So I think I need to order the conditioner! This is the first product I have tried with Argon oil and tea tree oil so I was pleasantly surprised by the natural scent, no perfumes or chemicals.The shampoo has the texture of honey , but it is silky not sticky. I have noticed less shedding. I can't say for sure if I am growing more hair, but it certainly helps keep the hair I do have more healthy. I do believe over time I will continue to see more benefits of use, I don't have anything negative to say about the product. I do want to add the product is 100% guaranteed, also the product is cruelty free and certified organic. When I shop for products that means a lot to me. The bottle says for all hair types, I can only say that for my hair type the product works very well and I will continue to use it and I am excited to try more Pura d'or products. I did receive the PURA D'OR Anti-Hair Loss Premium Organic Argan Shampoo at a discount for an honest review. This review is intended to be a general resource only and is not intended to be nor does it constitute legal advice. Any recommendations are based on personal, not professional, opinion only.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
I purchased this hoping that it would alleviate my hair loss, but it only seemed to work temporarily. After the first two weeks, my hair loss had slowed significantly. However, a month later, my hair started coming out in clumps. I have a feeling it is due to something hormonal and not anything that can be resolved with this shampoo.
Jenny K.
Torrance
my husband bought me this shampoo after having my first baby. I have thin hair and have been loosing lots of hair. Yes it take time to get used to since it doesn't lather up quite well. But after using it for several months I've noticed my hair getting thicker and loosing less hair! great product will keep on using it!
Kim N.
San Francisco
I have thin hair so decided to give this product a try and I'm so glad I did because my hair feels healthy and fuller after 2 weeks of usage. This is now my go-to shampoo for my thinning hair.

Melody C.
Just started using the shampoo and conditioner about a week ago. Wish the shampoo smelled better. Leaves my hair a little oily, but hoping the benefits will outweigh that.
Katherine L.
Bronx, NY
I've been debating on purchasing this product for my hair. Does any one agree with this shampoo being Anti-Hair Loss? Thank You in advance 😁
Reina A.
Fayetteville, NC
I've tried wen and it didn't work for my hair it was still falling out would this actually work I'm skeptical about buying it since wen didn't work
Sarah F.
Tipp City, OH
Did anyone use this product to help with hair loss following child birth? Anyone have a successful experience with that?
Gabriela B.
Is it true that this product helps with hair loss?
Alaa S.
Tunisia, sfax
Does this really helps for hair loss ?