pura d'or Organic Rosehip Seed Oil

Rosehip Seed Oil Quick Facts: -Comes from the seeds of the rosehip fruit, a wild plant that grows in Chile -Extremely high in essential fatty acids (over 70% of the rosehip seed is fatty acid) -Rich in vitamins and antioxidants, especially Vitamin C, Vitamin A (retinol), and linoleic and linolenic acids-all superstars for skin and hair health -Was used by the Ancient Egyptians, Mayans and Native Americans for its healing properties Health & Skincare Benefits of Rosehip Seed Oil: -Corrects UV damage from the sun -Reduces appearance of scars, burns and stretch marks -Treats fine lines and wrinkles -Hydrates dry skin -Great for eczema and psoriasis -Evens skin tone = awesome if you have hyper-pigmentation, age spots or other minor skin discolorations

Has anyone used this oil long enough to speak to its effects long term? I've heard great things about using rosehip seed oil, but haven't heard first hand how it effects your skin.
Start your review of pura d'or Organic Rosehip Seed Oil!
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
I use rosehip on my hair and face. I've tried many different kinds but this one is definitely one if my favorites. It works well to help repair damaged hair, as well as damaged skin.
Staci H.
Napa, CA
I wanted to like this product and this brand, but I just couldn't. Not a great formula, I need to use way to much. I've had better luck with other brands I'd recommend nourish organic rose hip and rose water over this any day.
Liz E.
Charlotte, NC
I enjoy this. It’s not a product where I can tell a difference so much that I would encourage people that they have to have it. However, it is moisturizing, so I use it every few days in my nighttime skincare routine rotation. Occasionally I’ll use it on my stretch marks as well. It has a very handy pump.
Jessica P.
Fayetteville, NC
I absolutely LOVE this oil! This has got to be my absolute favorite facial oil to date. Although I live in Hawaii my skin is still on the dry side. I use the rosehip oil on my skin every day. I have noticed that my acne scars have diminished, as well. At night I have a separate bottle of the rosehip oil that I mix with a blend of different essential oils.
Bridget B.
pura d'or Organic Rosehip Seed Oil uploaded by Bridget B.
I can't say enough, but here goes. I use Organic Rosehip Seed Oil by Pura D'or for several purposes. I use it on my face as a moisturizer and it doesn't leave my skin oily. After about a week of using on my face I could see a difference and my skin had a glow. I also use it on stretch marks and it makes those areas look smoother. Before shampooing my hair, I massage it into my scalp as a way of prepping my scalp. It leaves my hair soft and my scalp nice and clean after shampooing and I've used it with natural and relaxed hair. Just a great overall oil with many uses.
Robynne W.
Durham, NC
I'm acne prone and am terrified of oil but, I needed something to help add moisture after using many drying agents. pura d'or to the rescue. This oil is life!! It's silky, smooth and most important has not clogged my pores. It contains no sulfates, parabens, or synthetic fragrances and is all organic. I simply add a drop of this to my night time cream and in the morning, my skin is soft and supple. I also read that Rose Hip Seed oil is good for dark marks! Would highly recommend!
Missy C.
pura d'or Organic Rosehip Seed Oil uploaded by Missy C.
I use this Rosehip for my eczema and it has made an amazing difference. I also use it on my scalp before shampooing and it not only helps with dandruff, it controls my frizz and leaves my hair shiny and silky. Rosehip makes an incredible moisturizer, its all natural, and extremely beneficial for your skin. I am very happy with this is Pura D' Or and I will definitely be repurchasing!
Amber G.
33 Pine Rd
I actually like this stuff. I like to use it for only two things though and it works well on those two things. One is I put it on under my face mask and it locks moisture in. I love how my skin feels after and it helps with breakouts. I also use it on my tummy ( I'm 7months pregnant ), then apply my cocoa butter and it seems to help even more with keeping stretch marks away.
Nusrat N.
Jamaica, NY
pura d'or Organic Rosehip Seed Oil uploaded by Nusrat N.
pura d'or Organic Rosehip Seed Oil uploaded by Nusrat N.
This oil is very moisturizing and have decreased the acne scars on my face and also stretch marks on my body. This oil also absorbs into the skin fast. NO CONS!
Ashley B.
Ringgold, GA
Rosehip seed oil is my go to skin care oil! It's literally like a big drink of water for my dry skin, and it always seems so nourished after using it. I love the smell so much! It's a nutty kind of smell, like most other oils you use, and I just adore it! Not only does it do such a good job at correcting UV damage from being a sun worshipper when I was younger, it also treats fine lines and wrinkles and hydrates my dry skin. I love how even it makes my skin tone too. I have some minor discolorations and this stuff is so so good. I have very brittle nails and damaged hair and this oil has helped that tremendously. This is so good for removing makeup also! I put some on a cotton pad and gently rub it over my lids to remove my eye makeup. I seriously love this stuff and I am so happy I tried this brand. Very good quality and I highly recommend.