Pura d'or Organic Lavender Vanilla Conditioner uploaded by Jillian W.

BY PURA D'OR

Pura d'or Organic Lavender Vanilla Conditioner is a gentle formula infused with organic argan oil to add shine, body and moisture to all types of hair. see more...

Denise M.
Port St Lucie, FL
I have tried many of the PURA D’OR products in the past and have been very satisfied with all their products so when I saw the PURA D'OR Lavender & Vanilla Premium Organic Argan Oil Healing Conditioner I knew I had to try it. First off, I love the scents of lavender and vanilla and the scent is even better when they are mixed together. The smell of this conditioner is absolutely wonderful, almost like a baby lotion scent. The scent makes conditioning your hair more like a relaxing spa treatment. This conditioner really works well making your hair nice and smooth and easy to comb through. You will notice that you hair is very shiny after a few uses. I wash and condition my hair every day and I have colored hair and so far, I have not had any issue with color fade when using this conditioner. I do love that this is 99% plant based, certified organic with all natural ingredients because I do my best to keep chemicals out of my home and away from my family. The I do love that this is 99% plant based, certified organic with all natural ingredients because I do my best to keep chemicals out of my home and away from my family. I do love that this is 99% plant based, certified organic with all natural ingredients because I do my best to keep chemicals out of my home and away from my family. The PURA D'OR Lavender & Vanilla Premium Organic Argan Oil Healing Conditioner contains some great ingredients such as Lavender Oil, Vanilla Extract and Argan Oil which all very beneficial to your hair and scalp and help to reduce frizz and breakage. Another great thing about the PURA D'OR Lavender & Vanilla Premium Organic Argan Oil Healing Conditioner is that there are no sulfates which are harsh on your hair, parabans or harmful chemicals which I really appreciate since I don’t want any of these things in the products my family uses. So far, I am very satisfied with PURA D'OR Lavender & Vanilla Premium Organic Argan Oil Healing Conditioner as this is a wonderful conditioner and works great on my long, fine, color treated hair. My hair feels wonderful after using this conditioner so I would absolutely recommend this conditioner to anyone looking for a natural conditioner that is fresh and leaves your hair soft and shiny.
Hunter M.
AMAZING!! Leaves my dry damaged over processed hair looking and feeling amazing! Love the smell of this product. Love that it doesn't weigh my hair down or leave any kind of disgusting film on it and most of all LOVE that it's organic! Highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone! So amazing.
Jessica S.
I have natural hair that is very coarse and thick,so finding a good conditioner is a big deal for me. unfortunately, this conditioner was a bit too thin for my hair: I had to use a lot more than suggested to get my hair coated. I'm sure it is perfect for those with thinner hair and it smells good!
Bianca A.
This conditioner its amazing! Smell so good, i have shine in my hair and volume. Doesn't give a lot of nurish but the vanilla extract controls the frizz and works amazing, i don't have frizz since i start to use them! I'm in love with these products!
Jillian W.
This is an amazing product. I've been using it every other day for over a month now and I could not be happier. This conditioner makes my hair super silky. Here's a before and after...
Cheryl L.
This conditioner smells so amazing, feels great going on and makes my hair look 100% better!! Before you chop your hair off, try this stuff!!
Marie H.
Wadsworth, OH
I love this conditioner. It leaves my hair feeling so soft and the scent is light and lovely.
Erika E.
Atlanta , GA
My thick hair remains soft, hydrated and easy to detangle from weekly use of this product.
Laura G.
Farmington, Maine
My mother gave me a small sample of This from her bottle.I like it,works in my hair pretty good.The scent is nice as well.leaves my hair soft and manageable.
Heidy Gisell P.
Pittsburgh, PA
How well could this work as a leave in conditioner?
Joanie A.
East Greenwich
Hello,How much does this conditioner cost & where can I find it?             Thank You