pura d'or Organic Anti-Aging Face Cream

Pura d'or Organic Face Cream is an Essential Certified Cream which uses a brand new emulsifying system (Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Cetyl Palmitate and Palm Stearic Acid) that is accepted and approved as natural. Both the emulsifying and the organic preservative systems conform to the Whole Food Premium list, and are rated as safe across all databases as well as the CIR panel. It is approved for use in products certified by the Natural Products Association (NPA) and NSF that are made with the "organic" standard.Ecocert has declared that the emulsifiers conform to ecological and organic cosmetic standards. The emulsifiers are Ecocert-certified as natural, due to their natural origin and minimally invasive processing. The emulsifiers of vegetable origin are certified BSE-free and solvent-free. Pura d'or Face Cream prompts skin to recall its youthful in a natural ingredient ways. Fragile, fatigued skin finds new energy to fight dullness, roughness, wrinkles, and decrease density.

I am interested in this cream and would like to know the price.
So basically my question is, is this product that I have attached as an image, is it the same as pura d'or Organic Anti-Aging Face Cream ??? The bottles look the same but mine doesn't have Argan oil listed on it.
Works on acne skin? Oily skin?
Start your review of pura d'or Organic Anti-Aging Face Cream!
Melissa P.
Schwenksville, PA
This is my first time trying an Argan oil face cream and it works so well. It's lightweight, not greasy and soaks in quickly. It makes my face feel firm and smooth. I also love the fact that this is organic. It is a little higher priced but definitely well worth it.
Cindy P.
Cedar City, UT
The face cream is packaged in a high quality gold colored jar, it is quite lovely, and the product is smooth and creamy and is easy to apply. I have to say that the smell of Argan oil is either something you like, or you don't. I love the earthy smell of Pura d'or because it just smells natural like argon oil to me. I use other Pura d'or products as well. It does not have any perfumes so that is something to consider if you are thinking of trying this product. I have used a lot of face creams with anti aging benefits and have decided there are no miracle fixes for me. However Pura d'or balances out my aged, combination skin and even helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and my skin feels smoother. I posted before and after pics so you can see for yourself. My complexion does look better. Pura d'or seems price competitive to other like products I have tried that are more expensive. I use it several times throughout the day because I like how it makes my skin feel and it lasts a long time. I will continue using this face cream. If you're looking for an organic face cream with nice natural ingredients that leaves your face silky I would recommend Pura d'or. I was able to try Pura d'or face cream with a discounted code in exchanged of my honest review. This discount did not influence my review.
december T.
Puyallup, WA
Such a nice creamy argan oil moisturizer. It's non greasy and lightweight. Really makes my skin smooth and hydrated. I don't break out in acne with this product which is saying alot. I love it's smell and organic ingredients.
Shamiza D.
Briarwood, NY
pura d'or Organic Anti-Aging Face Cream uploaded by Shamiza D.
I am a big Argan oil lover, so seek out products with Argan oil as they don't cause any side affects for me. Most creams make me breakout instantly but not this one. This cream is like Argan oil in cream form, it's light, absorbs nicely, non greasy, and leaves skin nice and hydrated. It hasn't cause any breakouts or blotchiness so far. I have a nice clear even skin tone. A little of this Argan oil cream goes a long way, it's a bit pricey but this jar is huge so I expect it will last me a long time. I have also used other Pura d'or products such as their Argan oil and love it too. A great product from a great brand.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
wow super impressed with this moisturizer it worked extremely well with my dry sensitive skin and notice a difference in my elasticity I highly recommend this product it is a bit pricey but worth every penny and it's a huge benefit that is 100% organic.
Serina C.
Fowler, CA
Not the best I saw no results or difference in my skin. I was pretty disappointed and it made my skin very oily
margaux B.
j’aime vraiment vraiment beaucoup beaucoup beaucoup beaucoup beaucoup beaucoup beaucoup beaucoup beaucoup beaucoup