BeautyHair ProductsPura D'or
Hair Thinning Therapy Shampoo - 16 fl oz

Pura d'or Hair Thinning Therapy Shampoo - 16 fl oz

Our naturally organic shampoo for hair loss treatment is free of harsh chemicals that are the current and leading cause of many chronic hair conditions. Our shampoo is free of sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS), parabens, DEA, gluten, artificial colors, artificial fragrances and harsh preservatives. This gentle formula is fortified with an organic blend of argan oil, B vitamin complex, biotin, nettles extract, saw palmetto, he shou wu (fo-ti) and other clinically proven natural ingredients to aid against hair loss. Ingredients are specially selected for increased bioavailability and maximum absorption. It starts by nourishing hair follicles with essential nutrients to reverse any damage and begin the healing process. Biotin strengthens hair strands, niacin increases circulation and our exclusive DHT blocker blend promotes healthy hair growth. Continued use will prevent further hair loss. Safe for daily use, all hair types and both men and women. Product of U.S.A.

I want to see ingredients on the back of shampoo
I want to see ingredients on the back of shampoo
Does this really help with hair loss?
Start your review of Pura d'or Hair Thinning Therapy Shampoo - 16 fl oz!
Paula M.
Harlingen, TX
Pura d'or Hair Thinning Therapy Shampoo - 16 fl oz uploaded by Paula M.
Purchased at: ULTA
Worst shampoo I've ever tried. Every single time I would use it I would lose a lot of hair, like an insane amount of hair. I would stop using it for a week and then when I would use it again same thing would happen. I bought at ULTA with my points, if not I would of returned this trash.
Jennifer H.
Knoxville, TN
I absolutely love this shampoo! I bought this stuff because I was pregnant and knew that I'd be losing a lot of hair postpartum. So far I have been very pleased with it! I've been using it for almost 4 months, 2 months pp, and my brush only has a couple of stands in it! Hopefully it'll keep up like this, but I've been very happy so far! What I love most, however, is the smell! My husband hates it, but I love it! It smells like tea tree oil, so if you don't like it, I'd steer clear of this shampoo! Also, the only downside to this shampoo is I have to use conditioner with it. If I don't, my hair is way too tangled to brush out and very dry feeling. I don't think that's bad, only because every shampoo does this to my hair. I have to condition then put in leave-in conditioner once I'm out of the shower. Overall, I'd definitely suggest this to someone who is just starting to lose their hair or to someone who knows it is absolutely inevitable.
Elizabeth E.
Lake City, AR
Pura d'or Hair Thinning Therapy Shampoo - 16 fl oz uploaded by Elizabeth E.
Amazing!! Helped me with post baby hair loss, didn’t leave my hair greasy or itchy scalp. Definitely recommend! #ad #sentome
Elizabeth B.
Tacoma, WA
Pura d'or Hair Thinning Therapy Shampoo - 16 fl oz uploaded by Elizabeth B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have tried a lot of anti thinning shampoos and wasted a ton of money. This was not that! I love the herbal smell and how clean my hair feels after it’s washed. I’ve noticed a lot of improvement and reduce in shedding since switching to Pura D’or and am grateful I found it. It’s also affordable which is not something It’s counterparts can boast.
Zsuzsanna W.
Downers Grove, IL
Worths every penny! I've been battling thinning hair for years, I'm currently on a couple of treatments and this shampoo has a very important place in my hair care routine. It's got all the good stuff your hair could need besides therapy! Love!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I bought this a few years ago when I started to notice a larger then usual amount of hair in my bathroom drain! I used it religiously for about 6 months and I can tell you that it drastically improved my hair loss and it was just a fantastic shampoo overall as far as cleansing goes.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Pura d'or Hair Thinning Therapy Shampoo - 16 fl oz uploaded by Karen W.
I've been doing soooo much to try to get my hair healthy after I wrecked it with bleach. I think i finally found a program that works for me, this shampoo is a part of that. I do see a difference in my hair thinning after using this. The only thing I had to get used to was that it's low sudsing. It has dht blockers, biotin, argan oil, coconut oil, tea tree, green tea....lots of good nourishment for your hair. I will keep this in my shampoo rotation.
Brittany K.
Boone, NC
This is the best shampoo I've ever used. I would recommend it to every single person that I know because it has offered me such volume and additional hair. It smells good and makes my hair feel like a model.
Hannah C.
Trafford , PA
One of the better shampoos in my opinion. It has low lather which I think helps the hair and it has a pump for the bottle which is convenient as well! Cant always find everywhere.
Tiffaney V.
I love this shampoo!!! Noticed a difference after one wash. I use a lot of heat products and have bleached my hair. My ends are usually white with damage, but after the use of this shampoo and the lavender conditioner, my hair felt so much better!