BeautyHairHair ProductsPura D'or
Hair Thinning Therapy Energizing Scalp Serum 4oz

PURA D'OR Hair Thinning Therapy Energizing Scalp Serum 4oz

Intense overnight serum that nourishes the scalp and strengthens hair. Exclusive natural formulation specifically developed to maximize the results of the Hair Loss Prevention Therapy system.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PURA D'OR Hair Thinning Therapy Energizing Scalp Serum 4oz!
Misty L.
Cohoes, NY
PURA D'OR Hair Thinning Therapy Energizing Scalp Serum 4oz uploaded by Misty L.
I was having a night in & noticed my roots were out of control. Not that sexy kinda dirty look I kinda like ;) but darling you are not 22 that is not blinding brown roots that is blondish brown roots with far to much grey! I was a hairdresser for so many years I have access to our if control products & just like back than I did not take my time using foils I mixed the bleach up with 30 vol as my hair takes forever to level up to a toning game.i stood there and painted it quickly and thick in a scattered fashion as I normally do & honestly did even in the Spa I worked at years ago. Was busy than & now I’m busy tug welding $ soldering jewelry, painting & sculpting I thought I could just rinse it out in a bit & get some art done well.... like many times in the past I pushed to far & have breakage so emergency measures with hair vitamins & picked up quite a few hair products including this along with the shampoo & conditioner. Babying my hair looking mighty punk rock ha honestly I’m thoroughly impressed with this potion. It’s not heavy the scent is more herbal than I normally like but it does not linger in the hair. It smooths & makes my over processed hair look like I meant to be that blonde and have baby bangs! I will continue to buy this & I highly recommend. I feel like it dies not even need to be an emergency the way we abuse our hair these days this is simply just a good primer if you will...applying it as the base before whatever else you do with your hair seems to me like a Proper pinky out idea!!! PURA D'OR Hair Thinning Therapy Energizing Scalp Serum Revitalizer (4oz) with Argan Oil, Biotin, Caffeine, Stem Cell, Catalase & DHT Blockers, All Hair Types, Men & Women (Packaging may vary)
Luisa R.
Germantown, MD
It improve my scalp condition a lot, making my hair strong and soft!! It also keel my scalp hydrate
Melany A.
Pompano Beach, FL
1,246 reviews
I have fine, thin hair and this works wonders for creating volume at the roots. I spray it along my scalp in sections before blow drying and it does not create a sticky or hard to brush through texture. I have volume and shine throughout the day when using it as I blow dry.
Claudia B.
Schaumburg, IL
PURA D'OR Hair Thinning Therapy Energizing Scalp Serum 4oz uploaded by Claudia B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I loooove this hair thinning serum! Shortly after giving birth to my son I noticed that I developed a bald spot along the hairline. I was recommended this product and it changed my life! I’ve only used it for 2 months and my hair is starting to grow back! I cannot wait for my hairline to get back to normal! I am very impressed with this product!PURA D'OR Hair Thinning Therapy Energizing Scalp Serum 4oz
Anastasiia  L.
Davis, CA
It really works! It helped me a lot, I noticed a lot of new baby hair, my hair stopped falling out. I don’t really like the consistency but I can get pass it since it works very well.
Therese W.
Centreville, VA
I use this product for growing hair in patches of scalp that lost hair due to scratching due to anxiety. It really made my hair grow back. I also use this serum on a qtip to grow out my brows. Do not use this product on eyelashes it will block tear ducts and cause dry eyes.
Noreen K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I’m trying this out, for extra volume for my baby fine hair. So far, along with the extra “b vitamin complex “ I’m taking, it seems to be working! Just spray this on damp hair and gently massage into your scalp.. ✨
Malinda  S.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Since I've always had thin and fine hair, having my babies at 38 didn't help that. I do multiple treatments for it such as castor oil treatments but this is one hair thinking product I actually instead of make. I have been for 2 yrs and it's a godsend. I use it 3X a week and all I have to do is royal dry my hair out of the shower and it takes about 2 pumps of serum, and I massage that into my roots throughout my entire scalp. It doesn't effect you being able to use styling products like usual, but in about 2 months... You'll be glad you bought it. You'll notice your hair feeling filet and you'll see the new hair that's starting to grow! I do use it in conjunction with the hair loss prevention mask but I have know doubt it would work without use of the mask. It had been a good send
Kmurph42
Life saver !!!!! My hair started drastically thinning and then I noticed a spot so thin I felt like I had a bald spot, I began using this regularly and after about two months I noticed a difference which for hair loss that's very quick ! The price isn't bad compared to competitions either and the smell isn't absolutely terrible but not nice either. The packaging is somewhat discreet if you are embarrassed.
Jennifer V.
Rocky Point, NY
I ordered this off of Amazon after reading the reviews. It works slower then Rogaine but it works. It works without drying my scalp. You just have to be consistent

Looking for your answer?