BeautyHairHair ProductsPura D'or
Hair Thinning Therapy Conditioner

PURA D'OR Hair Thinning Therapy Conditioner

Pura d'or hair loss prevention therapy conditioner is formulated to work in synergy with our hair loss prevention shampoo for optimal results. Caffeine, catalase and cayenne help stimulate dormant follicles for healthy thick hair. Apple stem cells encourage healthy scalp environment. Amla and meadow foam oils provide moisture and protection. Dr trusted. Hypo-allergenic. Cruelty free. Made in the usa. Color safe.

is this worth it to buy?? Do you guys see results?? My hair is thin and I need some good shampoo
[product:pura-dor-hair-loss-prevention-therapy-conditioner] ? [product:pura-dor-hair-loss-prevention-therapy-conditioner] Does this product really help with hair loss prevention?
Hello all. I just won 2 of these in a giveaway this weekend. Has anyone ever used it before? What were your results? How was your experience with it?
Start your review of PURA D'OR Hair Thinning Therapy Conditioner!
Onny V.
Bronx, NY
PURA D'OR Hair Thinning Therapy Conditioner uploaded by Onny V.
This product is amazing I have colored, dry hair and this gives my hair shyness while helps my hair keeps it moisture.
starla H.
Tuscumbia, AL
PURA D'OR Hair Thinning Therapy Conditioner uploaded by starla H.
The conditioner smells just as good as the shampoo! Has a herbal and essential oil scent! Very Nice! After drying my hair I could see how much thicker and shinier it looks! very impressed!
Sabina D.
Anaheim, CA
I like PURA D’OR Hair Loss Prevention conditioner, because it doesn’t contain any harsh ingredients. It leaves my hair healthy and clean. It smells wonderful.
Fe T.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
PURA D'OR Hair Thinning Therapy Conditioner uploaded by Fe T.
I like the scent but I like the shampoo Better than this conditioner. I I got frizzy and tangled hair due to overdying. This conditioner works after weeks of use but first few days my hair is still dull and frizzy.
Nicole B.
Leesburg, VA
PURA D'OR Hair Thinning Therapy Conditioner uploaded by Nicole B.
I had to wait a little longer, its the shine for me. This conditioner leave my hair shiny, and flake free. Not a fan of the smell but it leave my hair soft and healthy looking
Summer M.
PURA D'OR Hair Thinning Therapy Conditioner uploaded by Summer M.
I don't wash my hair often (dry shampoo is my best friend) so I only used this product 4 times in 1 month. It smells wonderful and my hair definitely looks healthier and shinier but I haven't noticed my hair looking fuller or less thin. I plan to keep using it. hopefully I'll see some results.
Jackie R.
Silver Spring, MD
PURA D'OR Hair Thinning Therapy Conditioner uploaded by Jackie R.
PURA D'OR Hair Thinning Therapy Conditioner uploaded by Jackie R.
Been using the thinning Conditioner for 2 weeks now. It works great if paired with the shampoo! love the results.
Alexandra F.
Dayton, NJ
PURA D'OR Hair Thinning Therapy Conditioner uploaded by Alexandra F.
Softer, thicker and fuller hair!!! This conditioner paired with the shampoo is showing results very quickly on my head!!! The conditioner works great on its own between washes but most effective with shampoo, I will be using and re purchasing once used up. Highly recommend this hair thinning routine!!
Samantha C.
Cheyenne, WY
PURA D'OR Hair Thinning Therapy Conditioner uploaded by Samantha C.
This conditioner is amazing! It leaves your hair so soft and smooth and smells so good. If you shed a lot of hair this definitely helps with that and hair breakage. I highly recommend this conditioner!
Jessica S.
Aledo, TX
PURA D'OR Hair Thinning Therapy Conditioner uploaded by Jessica S.
This product states it should be used for 3 months however this campaign is only for 1 month. I could not stand the smell or feel of this conditioner, did not notice any difference and overall would not recommend.