BY PURA D'OR

Courtney W.
Douglasville , GA
I love this shampoo. It doesn't take a lot to wash my long hair, lathers amazingly well, and smells great. After about 4 weeks use I've noticed that I have little to no hair falling out in the shower or coming out in my comb & brush and a moisturized scalp which has kept my mild dandruff away. As for my hair? It feels so much healthier...very strong & shiny with noticeably fewer split ends. I highly recommend this product if you're looking for a complete 180 on your hair!
andrea m.
I just got my pura d'or shampoo coditoner and argan oil in the mail and used it and 0omg i looovve it it makes my hair feel soo silky soft and its just an overallamazing shampoo it hel-ps with if you have a lot of hair falling out so i will up-date in a week or so if my hair stops falling out
Melika A.
Richmond Hill, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have used about 2 bottles of this so far and it is by far the only shampoo that has worked to stop my hair loss. I no longer see hair loss after washing my hair and the areas that seemed sparse near my hair line have filled in. This shampoo also leaves my hair fuller, shiner, and cleaner. I have received tons of compliments since I started using it. I highly recommend it to anyone experiencing hair loss and or thinning hair.