Pura d'or Enriching Shampoo - 16oz uploaded by Barbara S.Pura d'or Enriching Shampoo - 16oz uploaded by Gabrielle G.Pura d'or Enriching Shampoo - 16oz uploaded by Gabrielle G.

BY PURA D'OR

Find Shampoos, Conditioners, And Hair Treatments at Target.com! Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Tranquility Shampoo Premium Organic Argan Oil Based Tranquility Shampoo: Harmonizes Body and Mind, Strengthens Hair, Adds Volume and Texture, Creates Shine, Organic and Gentle Formula, Paraben, SLS and Gluten Free. Para d'or Organic Argan Oil Based Tranquility Shampoo is formulated with the rarest ingredients on earth! Our formula is infused with essentials oils to harmonize the body and mind. Tranquility is enriched with natural and organic argan oil, ylang ylang oil, imported amla oil, tea tree oil, rosemary oil, lavender, avocado and other natural extracts to help gently clean, increase. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Cynthia H.
WHERE THE HECK WAS THIS ALL MY LIFE?!!!! I'm going to start off by describing my hair before using this. I always always have split ends, where I have to always trim every 2 weeks. I have dry hair that looks like it dead on the bottom. It's frizzy by the ends and looks dry and brittle. Best way to explain is that it looks like hay. My hair wasn't silky and had no movement...then this stuff along with a conditioner came by and WOW!!! I SWEAR BY THIS and will never go back to ANYTHING else. This shampoo doesn't strip the natural oils from your hair, as well as keep the moisture locked into the hair. After rinsing this shampoo, my hair feels soo soft and I can run my fingers through my hair. Most shampoos, for some reason, will make my hair all tangles even if I washed carefully. Pick this up...seriously I can't even explain how AMAZING this stuff is.
Barbara S.
I really like this shampoo! I've been using it for about 4 months now. What I like the most about it is that it's an organic shampoo, sulfate-free and cruelty free. Also, it doesn't contain all those harsh chemicals most shampoos do. For the level and quality of this product I would say it's affordable. I like this product so much that I have made a video review of this product on Youtube. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone who is trying to repair damaged hair.
Joyce G.
Honolulu , Hi
I was skeptical about this shampoo but I do have to say I like it. It has an organic smell - like trees, flowers, citrus type of scent. My hair feels healthier since using it and I've been using this along with the conditioner for over a month. The only thing I didn't care for is I had to use a lot of it for it to lather the way I like in my hair. Not a deal breaker but that means I would go through it quicker and this isn't cheap. overall, great product.
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
I am absolutely loving this shampoo. While it has a slight medicinal smell, it goes away as soon as you wash it out. It's also lightly scented, so it's bearable. For sure one of the best shampoos ever, and it's cruelty free!
JoAnn R.
Saginaw, MI
I use many Pura d'or products. This shampoo is wonderful. The scent is light and fresh and it leaves my hair clean and nourished without stripping my hair. I have color treated hair and it does not strip away my color like many other shampoos do.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Pura d'or enriching shampoo
I love Pura d'or brand. there products are awesome. Well the shampoo is really good for hair... i t made my hair feel silky and soft. but the shampoo smells not so Good. It's a cruelty free product

Amazon