BeautyHairHair ProductsPura D'or
PURA D’OR Anti-Hair Thinning Shampoo - Dandruff & Thinning Hair 09% KETO-CONAZOLE & 05% Coal Tar for Dry & Itchy Scalp, Sulfate Free, Men & Women, 16 Fl Oz (Packaging may Vary)

FIGHT THE THINNING, NATURALLY. Powerful blend of Biotin, Pumpkin Seed, Black Cumin Seed Oil, Nettle, and other plant-based ingredients to help increase volume and thicken hair. GET TO THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM. It all starts with a healthy scalp. This invigorating blend of extracts, essential oils, 0.9% KETO-CONAZOLE & 0.5% COAL TAR fortifies and invigorates hair and scalp reducing the appearance of hair thinning due to breakage . GENTLE YET EFFECTIVE. Exclusive blend of premium oils and Plant-Based ingredients specially formulated to effectively treat all hair types. Gentle enough for daily use. SCIENCE + NATURE. All PURA D’OR formulas combine science and nature to deliver transformative hair therapy. Select Certified Organic Ingredients. No SLS (Sulfates). No Parabens. No Harmful Chemicals. Made with natural preservative system. Gluten Free. Hypo-Allergenic. Cruelty Free. Manufactured in the USA in a facility that uses renewable energy. Color Safe. Vegan.

FIGHT THE THINNING, NATURALLY. Powerful blend of Biotin, Pumpkin Seed, Black Cumin Seed Oil, Nettle, and other plant-based ingredients to help increase volume and thicken hair.; GET TO THE ROOT OF THE PROBLEM. It all starts with a healthy scalp. This invigorating blend of extracts, essential oils, 0.9% KETO-CONAZOLE & 0.5% COAL TAR fortifies and invigorates hair and scalp reducing the appearance of hair thinning due to breakage; GENTLE YET EFFECTIVE. Exclusive blend of premium oils and Plant-Based ingredients specially formulated to effectively treat all hair types. Gentle enough for daily use.; SCIENCE + NATURE. All PURA D’OR formulas combine science and nature to deliver transformative hair therapy. Select Certified Organic Ingredients. No SLS (Sulfates). No Parabens. No Harmful Chemicals. Made with natural preservative system. Gluten Free. Hypo-Allergenic. Cruelty Free. Manufactured in the USA in a facility that uses renewable energy. Color Safe. Vegan.

Is this product safe to use on bleached/colour treated hair?
I have started to have hair loss throughout all of this COVID-19 quarantine stuff. I recently bought this shampoo because it had an unbelievable amount of 5 star reviews. Has anyone else tried this shampoo? Does it really work like the reviews say it does?
Is this product worth to try on?
Start your review of PURA D’OR Anti-Hair Thinning Shampoo - Dandruff & Thinning Hair 0.9% KETO-CONAZOLE & 0.5% Coal Tar for Dry & Itchy Scalp, Sulfate Free, Men & Women, 16 Fl Oz (Packaging may Vary)!
Yvonne C.
San Antonio, TX
PURA D’OR Anti-Hair Thinning Shampoo - Dandruff & Thinning Hair 0.9% KETO-CONAZOLE & 0.5% Coal Tar for Dry & Itchy Scalp, Sulfate Free, Men & Women, 16 Fl Oz (Packaging may Vary) uploaded by Yvonne C.
Purchased at: Amazon
If you have thinning hair due to hormonal changes, weight loss, stress, just because... this shampoo is for you! I have been using this for two years because of hair loss due to hormone changes in my body, (I had a hysterectomy) and it has been a lifesaver! Losing your hair can be very traumatic and the added stress can contribute to MORE hair loss! 🤦🏻‍♀️ I use the shampoo and conditioner together and even have a hair mask that I use every other week. It doesn’t leave your hair greasy and it suds up. A lot of shampoos that have natural products don’t always suds up. I need to feel suds to know that my hair is clean. I almost forgot to mention that I have color treated hair, and it still gentle on my locks. 😉 I buy this on amazon, but sometimes you can find it at TJ Maxx or at Whole Foods. Some grocery stores carry it too. It’s an average price for a good quality shampoo. Try it if you’re looking for something to help strengthen your hair!
Dina H.
Stony Point, NY
PURA D’OR Anti-Hair Thinning Shampoo - Dandruff & Thinning Hair 0.9% KETO-CONAZOLE & 0.5% Coal Tar for Dry & Itchy Scalp, Sulfate Free, Men & Women, 16 Fl Oz (Packaging may Vary) uploaded by Dina H.
[product:pura-dor-advanced-therapy-system-shampoo-&-conditioner-reduces-hair-thinning-for-thicker-head-of-hair-infused-with-premium-organic-argan-oil-&-aloe-vera-16-fl-oz-[combo-shampoo-&-conditioner] been using those products for three months now, in combination with Olaplex and other hair oils/treatments, I have color-treated hair and I do feel an improvement in hair strength. It has a citrusy/ pleasant scent.
Denise W.
Marietta, GA
PURA D’OR Anti-Hair Thinning Shampoo - Dandruff & Thinning Hair 0.9% KETO-CONAZOLE & 0.5% Coal Tar for Dry & Itchy Scalp, Sulfate Free, Men & Women, 16 Fl Oz (Packaging may Vary) uploaded by Denise W.
Don't go in expecting miracles and I think you will like Pura D'or's anti-thinning shampoo.  I have used it for two months along with a hair vitamin which also includes great botanicals for healthy hair so which product is doing the most, I have no idea.  I DO however notice I have less shedding and my hair is shiny and full.  I love it enough to buy Pura d'ors organic jojoba oil for my face and I spritz it on my scalp for hair massages so...I'll stick to this product line.
Ani U.
Chico, CA
PURA D’OR Anti-Hair Thinning Shampoo - Dandruff & Thinning Hair 0.9% KETO-CONAZOLE & 0.5% Coal Tar for Dry & Itchy Scalp, Sulfate Free, Men & Women, 16 Fl Oz (Packaging may Vary) uploaded by Ani U.
Purchased at: Walmart
This shampoo really helps with the hair loss and strengthens hairs. I love that it leaves the scalp feeling clean and relaxed. However, it smells too bad for me. The smell is way too herbal and overwhelming. Overall, a very good product, besides the scent.
Tia K.
Carthage, MS
PURA D’OR Anti-Hair Thinning Shampoo - Dandruff & Thinning Hair 0.9% KETO-CONAZOLE & 0.5% Coal Tar for Dry & Itchy Scalp, Sulfate Free, Men & Women, 16 Fl Oz (Packaging may Vary) uploaded by Tia K.
Purchased at: Amazon
I started a hair journey awhile back with a company called Pura d'or and I am so happy that I came across the company. As many of us know the older we get our hair changes. We can have female pattern hair-loss. Hair loss can come from stress, some medications, hormone changes, certain hairstyles and even be hereditary. I have found a company that has helped with thinning hair, hair breakage and just all around amazing to bring back beautiful thick hair. Pura d’or ~ blend of organic extracts and oils, including the gold standard for helping heal hair’s individual issues, Argan Oil as well as other natural and plant-based ingredients include Tea Tree Oil, Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Vanilla, vitamins and nutrients. This cold-pressed, preservation-harvested oil, known for centuries as pure gold, fuses inside each formula to help solve problems like thinning hair, hair loss due to breakage and dandruff. Pura d’or is gluten free, cruelty free, no parabens, no harmful chemicals and is for both men and women. I will be continuing my hair journey with Pura d’or for the next few months and will be posting updates along the way. To order yours please visit amazon.com to find the right set of shampoo & conditioner and check out their other amazing products. [product:pura-d’or-anti-hair-thinning-shampoo-dandruff-&-thinning-hair-09%-keto-conazole-&-05%-coal-tar-for-dry-&-itchy-scalp,-sulfate-free,-men-&-women,-16-fl-oz-(packaging-may-vary)]
Lily A.
PURA D’OR Anti-Hair Thinning Shampoo - Dandruff & Thinning Hair 0.9% KETO-CONAZOLE & 0.5% Coal Tar for Dry & Itchy Scalp, Sulfate Free, Men & Women, 16 Fl Oz (Packaging may Vary) uploaded by Lily A.
Purchased at: Amazon
[product:pura-d’or-anti-hair-thinning-shampoo-dandruff-&-thinning-hair-09%-keto-conazole-&-05%-coal-tar-for-dry-&-itchy-scalp-sulfate-free-men-&-women-16-fl-oz-packaging-may-vary] Have noticed that my hair falls less, have notice my hair is growing more, and would recommend to anyone, it has a nice fragrance, and use it with the Condition and have bought it 2 times, and will continue to use.
Sayeri  D.
Redmond, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
I was having hair loss for a year and nothing worked!! I tried different shampoos and supplements nothing helped... then I got this after reading all the great reviews from Amazon and although I was little skeptical about its efficacy it proved me wrong !! It saved me literally from 100s of hair to 20s now... It has some star ingredients like biotin and vitamin e and other exotic natural products !! I would recommend this to everyone with hair fall !! Btw I have oily scalp with normal straightened hair
Sierra W.
I’m always skeptical about hair loss products BUT this really did help with my thinning, usually in the shower I’ll lose clumps of hair, but with this, it was significantly less, the only reason it’s not a 5 is because it did make my hair feel dry though
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
Honestly was so excited to use this. I’ve heard great reviews and really needed something to help with my hair thinning and loss. I’ve been using this and the conditioner for almost 2 months and my hair is still falling out. Maybe not as much but still falling out to where I believe this isn’t helping.
Aniqa C.
NY
As a person with curly hair, this shampoo dries my hair to the point that it hurts! I will never use it again. On the other hand, my husband loves it but he has thinner straight hair. It didn’t work for me but I’m sure it’s a product that could work for others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...