PURA D'OR Anti-Hair Loss Premium Organic Argan Oil Shampoo (Gold Label), 16 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Kimberly Y.PURA D'OR Anti-Hair Loss Premium Organic Argan Oil Shampoo (Gold Label), 16 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Ana S.

BY PURA D OR

Certified Organic shampoo! see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Haiseeg G.
Plano, TX
I was diagnosed with PCOS several years ago and was prescribed Metformin. This made my hair fall off tremendously. Not only was I stressed but I was also depressed. After reading reviews on this product I decided to purchase it and boy did I make a good choice! My hair is shiny, silky, smooth, THICK and I have more hair than I have ever had! I really recommend!
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
I bought the shampoo & conditioner set online and wasn’t sure what to expect but it had a lot of great reviews. Overall-I love the shampoo and have bought it more than once but not as obsessed with conditioner. I have definitely seen results with hair growth & less hair falls out since using.
Terri M.
Hoosick Falls, NY
I just started using this shampoo and already I'm enjoying it, I will definitely be back in about three months to report of and how it helped with hair loss. What I can say is that if you like the smell of Argan Oil then you'll LOVE the smell of this shampoo 😄 It's certified organic by the USDA and free of industrial chemicals and preservatives. I am MOST pleased that it does not leave any residue, my hair feels soft and isn't a BIT oily. It is a bit pricy but am using far less of IT than I was with my regular shampoo. In the long run I think the cost will equal out 😍

I did receive this item for free or at a discounted price in exchange for my honest and unbiased opinion but I would never sing the praises of a product that didn't live up to its claims.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
I love all products from Piura door it's premium organic solution for hair loss great shampoo has a great sense no sulfates no parabens highly recommend this product it is a bit pricey but a little goes a long way.