PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum

Professional strength with retinol and hyaluronic acid. Unisex - for skin. Professional strength Vitamin C for overnight skin renewal with Aloe Vera for added hydration, plus: Retinol helps fade age spots and discoloration with continued use; helps increase collagen production Hyaluronic Acid fights to neutralize harmful free radicals Ferulic Acid and super antioxidants smooth wrinkles and fine lines for youthful looking skin Doctor trusted. No harmful chemicals. No sulfates. No parabens. No synthetic fragrances. No artificial colorants. Pesticide-free organic ingredients. Gluten free. Cruelty free. ;

How long does it take to see results from using a Vitamin C serum PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum ?
What other products should I incorporate into my daily skin care routine? I currently just use a Vitamin C serum with Retinol PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum
What is your experience with combining vitamin c serum with retinol? I just purchased the Pura D'or Vitamin C serum with Retinol and was wanting to know others opinion on the product? How long does it take to get results or am I using the wrong thing? PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum
Start your review of PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum!
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum uploaded by alisha S.
PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum uploaded by alisha S.
It has a strong scent.very easy to apply on face. This serum helped increases the appearance of skin elasticity and firmness and reduces the appearance of some fine lines had.
Viktoriya L.
Huntingdon Vy, PA
PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Viktoriya L.
I love this stuff because this bottle doesn’t only include vitamin C but other helpful ingredients too. It also has retinol, hyaluronic acid, ferulic acid, argan oil, witch hazel, white jelly mushroom and vitamin E. I wish they’d leave out the witch hazel though. This bottle lasts so long. My advice for them is to make the bottles smaller since it’s only good for 12 months after opening and I don’t think anyone will be able to finish the whole bottle and therefore wasting product.
Hart L.
PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Hart L.
This Vitamin C serum contains 20% Vitamin C to reduce acne and dark spots. I used this product. before bed for about a week and I did notice some lighting of my most troubling dark spots. No irritation or harsh overwhelming fragrance or smell. #puraskinsetwins #purahairsetwins
Santrean A.
PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Santrean A.
I been using it for a week now on my face and neck. There's a huge difference in my skin, my face is brighter and more radiant like a soft glow!!
Eboneshia H.
Fort Worth, TX
PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Eboneshia H.
I've never used a Vitamin C serum before. I used it for a week and it left my skin soft and moisturized. It left my skin glowy. I really like this product so far!
Jennifer H.
Alexandria, VA
PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Jennifer H.
If you’re looking for a product to help you brighten your skin this will definitely do the trick. It smells amazing and it is very light weight.
Diaundra D.
Greenville, SC
PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Diaundra D.
PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Diaundra D.
Still on my clear face journey but my hair does feel very soft. And face looks smoother but I’m still going
Jennifer B.
PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Jennifer B.
I’ve never used a Vitamin C serum before but I’ve heard many influencers sing of its praises, so I was extremely excited when I was sent this product complimentary to test and review. Wow, not only does this serum smell and feel amazing on your skin, but it walks the walk too. I wish I would have taken before pictures, but I didn’t think a month or so of usage would make such a difference. I was never very disciplined with wearing sunscreen on my face until this past year. Although I have a smooth, clear complexion, I do have some hyperpigmentation from the sun. Especially around my cheeks, sides of my face/temple area, and forehead. I’ve been patting this serum into those areas as a part of my nightly skincare routine and I am starting to notice these spots are fading. Nothing too dramatic, but enough that I don’t have to use concealer to cover them up anymore, my CC cream does the job. This is a wonderful product that I will continue to purchase when this complimentary bottle runs dry!
Brandy N.
PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Brandy N.
I really like pura d'or Professional 20% Vitamin C Serum. I am applying it every night after I wash my face before bedtime. It is lightening the dark spot on the side of my face that I have from the sun coming in the car window while I am driving. It smells really good too. Nobody wants to go to bed with something stinky on their face. I have looked up the price and it is very affordable and I bet this good sized bottle will last a while. I will definitely purchase it when my bottle runs out.
Sharon S.
PURA D'OR 20% Vitamin C Serum uploaded by Sharon S.
It was ok, but I probably wouldn’t purchase again. It is a large bottle though, every other vitamin c serum I’ve purchased was much smaller. So this one seems to be a good value
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...