BY PURA D'OR

Pura d'or Argan oil is Hollywood's Best Kept Secret. Now Available to the Public!

Organic Ceritifed by Ecocert through NOP. USDA Organic.
Argan oil is also known as Liquid Gold due to it being the most expensive and rarest cosmetic oil today. In fact, that is the literal translation of our brand name Pura d'or. Pura means Pure and D'or means Gold. Pura d'or is Pure Gold, not only in words but in content: Get a bottle of this liquid gold argan oil today and you'll see for yourself!
Benefits:
-Anti-aging
-Treat dry skin, eczema & psoriasis
-Reduce facial blemishes
-Reduce muscle pain
-Reduce the appearance of scars
-Effective moisturizer
-Non oily, non-greasy & deep penetration
-Reduce wrinkles
-Treat dark circles under eyes
-Mild anti-bacterial
-Treat dry, brittle, frizzy & damaged hair
-Protect from cold winds, pollutions & smoke

Argan oil is all natural, cold pressed from the Argan tree native to South-western Morocco. No chemicals added and safe for all hair, skin and body types. It is a sharp contrast to the excessive chemical-rich cosmetic formulas found today in the market.

• Is it safe to use this oil before using flatiron? 1 Answers
  • I've been researching this brand online and I'm curious how peopl...3 Answers
  • How this product different from there other oils? I noticed they ...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Judith C.
Argan oil can be used on your face throughout the day. Not only is it great for the skin, but it also provides protection from harsh weather such as winter time.
When it comes to restoring a glossy, natural shine and repairing split ends, there are few, if not none, that comes close to the potent benefits argan oil has to offer.
Whitney B.
Bloomington, MN
THIS IS BETTER THAN JOSIE MARAN. I bought this on Amazon after searching for alternatives to Josie Maran's Argan Oil. I'm willing to pay big prices for good products, but I couldn't justify paying upwards of $60 for two ounces of product, so I purchased this and it honestly is BETTER. I use this on my face at night before bed and wake up with GLOWING skin. Sometimes in the Winter I will add a bit to my foundation for extra hydration and it works so well. Please don't waste money on "high end" argan oil. This is the real deal and it's very well priced.
Lacey A.
Athens, TN
Excellent face oil..all natural 100% pure cold pressed argan oil..no added ingredients or fragrance..goes on very smooth..hydrates very well..leaves skin very soft..doesn’t leave a oily film..absorbs quickly..I highly recommend this product..I use it day and night
Crystal R.
Midvale, UT
I did just purchase this item but first impression is after the last 3 times washing with the shampoo and condition with this added my hair my hair feels greasy. But with that being said the grease does seem to be decreasing so hopefully it is a temporary thing. It was a little pricey but if if helps my hair from falling out completely it will be worth it. Fingers crossed
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
I own quite a few different Aegean oil brands but this brand is my favorite. I like to use it after a bath and smooth it all over my legs and arms. Unlike many of the argan oils it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave your body dripping with oil. This company makes great products.
Pamella R.
I bought this item to use it on my daughter's hair. Its very thick, so its not the easiest to spread evenly on curly hair, but that didn't bother me. We've been using for 2 weeks now, and I haven't seen much of a difference
Emilie B.
Omaha, NE
I've been using PURA d'or Argan Oil for about a month now. At first, I used it only on my hair but then my curiosity got the best of me. The label says you can use it on your hair, skin and face. I had run out of eye makeup remover and decided to use my oil. It came off beautifully. Then I decided to start cleaning my face with it. I put about 5 small pumps of oil in my hands, rub it all over my face and neck, and use a warm washcloth to gently wipe it off. After only a few days of use, my skin started looking smoothr, less red & the skin tone was more even. My neck was beginning to sag some (I'm 42...the aging process has begun!) and that sagging is no longer as noticeable.

The picture I'm attaching is me without any foundation, just minimal blush. PURA d'or has made me very comfortable going makeup free! This oil even works to soothe bug bites & softens hands. It's a wonderful Argan oil! You won't be disappointed!
Shannon M.
My favorite multitasking oil ❤ I use it on my hair, face & body. It works amazingly as a moisturizing hair mask you just have to be sure not to apply too much otherwise your hair will just be greasy. It has an earthy smell that isn't unappealing and I love the product enough to overlook a slightly weird scent! Will forever repurchase!
Amanda C.
Medford, MA
I love this argan oil. It's so much cheaper than the big name brands and I think it's much purer. I use this on my face when I want a little extra glow and my skin is seriously more radiant when I put this on before bed.
lexy f.
Bayville, NJ
THIS STUFF IS AWESOME!! i absolutely love it and highly recommend it! it can be used for you body hair and face. it is natural and organic. i would highly recommend it! this is my favorite body and hair oil and i have tried a lot
Carolyn B.
Keizer, OR
Has anyone tried any of Pura d'Or's other products?
Rachel L.
Windermere, FL
I've been researching this brand online and I'm curious how people on Influenster like the product. I have trouble with split ends, and would love feedback on how this product works!
magaly g.
How this product different from there other oils? I noticed they all have similar claims.
Pamella R.
Is it safe to use this oil before using flatiron?