BY PÜR COSMETICS

Pucker up, PÜR Beauty, this scrub is something sweet! With an instant boost of shea butter, raw sugar and exfoliating beads, this 4-in-1 lip scrub pencil exfoliates, plumps, hydrates and soothes. The PÜR X-Faux Lips Plumping Lip Exfoliator is an at-home hydrating cocktail that uses shea butter to soften lips while raw sugar and exfoliating beads buff away dead surface cells, allowing the moisturizing ingredients to access skin for a softer, smoother and more plump lip.

• Can you leave on lips instead of wiping off?3 Answers
PÜR X-Faux Lips Plumping Lip Exfoliator
  • "I received this product in February 2018 boxycharm and I really liked it. At first the balm is smooth but when you apply it is gritty for exfoliation. It smells and tastes amazing. My lips were definitely moisturized after using. Although I did not notice any plumping action." in 64 reviews
Holly C.
I was skeptical about this product at first because the reviews from the boxycharm subscribers said it was too harsh. I completely disagree! I loved the smell the second I opened it and I did not find the formula too harsh at all. It successfully scrubbed the dead skin away quickly and I left the product on for a couple minutes until I felt the tingling of the plumper. I gently wiped away the scrub and applied a peppermint balm which intensified the tingle and it is now my go to routine before I apply my lipstick. My lips stay soft and plump all day even with a drying matte lipstick. I have not had any bad reactions with this.
Cynthya L.
El Monte, CA
Love the smell i love the size u would think its small but its a good size product i love putting it on makes my lips feel smooth & fresh love how it last long, makes your lips feel back to life. Love putting some matte lipstick after since my lips are so dry. Definitely recommend this to people with dry lip like myself.PÜR X-Faux Lips Plumping Lip Exfoliator
Ginny R.
I received this in my 2018 Feb Boxycharm. It's a decent lip exfoliator, I really like the stick applicator - I have some tubs of exfoliators where you have to dig your finger in mash it on your lips. The scent is light, the taste is fine, and it does a good job at scoffing the dead skin off your lips.
My one complaint is that it claims that it is a 4 in 1 - exfoliates, plumps, hydrates and soothes. It exfoliates. You still need to put something on after to hydrate (balm, if that's your jam, or I prefer a nighttime lip mask). I'm giving it a generous four stars because the product is fine, it just doesn't do everything it claims to.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
This stuff makes my lips feel like they are smooth and ready for some dark red lipstick.  Bonus, they are plumped up and it smells and tastes great.  I love a good multitasker.  Apply a little pressure to get it going and it glides on your lips.  I recommend this to everyone.
Jen R.
I've heard mixed reviews on this lip scrub exfoliator from bad to good and after having used this product for over a month, I have to share that I actually like it a lot! Most people find that using this during bedtime is most effective because during your sleep, you're allowing the formula to work it's magic so that by the time you wake up (maybe you've managed to slobber all that formula up in your sleep, lol) your lips feel super refreshed and more plump after washing your face and or wiping away all the scrub left behind.

I will usually apply this on while I'm doing my makeup (before applying any lipstick/gloss) so that by the time I'm done, I'll just wipe my lips with a soft tissue and be on my merry way. After doing so, I always notice how plump my lips get after each use and how smooth they feel. Patience is definitely key with this product!
Lydia G.
St. George
I received this product in my February Boxycharm and honestly, it hasn't been working well for me. It does make my lips feel softer, and it tastes good, but it does very little to exfoliate my lips; I can feel a slight difference, but it really doesn't do much. I don't get much of a plumping effect, either; I feel a bit of a pleasant, cooling sensation, but it doesn't make my lips appear plumper or anything.

Overall, in my experience, this is just acts like an inconvenient, gritty lip balm. I'll probably keep using it because a poor exfoliator is better than no exfoliator, but I wouldn't repurchase this.
Jessica T.
I got this is my boxycharm and I am so happy with this exfoliator. I’m not a fan of chunky sugar scrubs so this is the perfect consistency for me. It smells nice and it has a sweet taste. I was just washing it entirely off at first but now I rub my lips together to exfoliate, rinse my lips well without tugging the balm off, and my lips feel very hydrated and smooth. The only downside is that there isn’t more product in the tube!
Cecilia A.
I find that this product breaks off very easily and does not really glide into the lips easily in order to remove excess dead skin from your lips. I found that it wasn't taking off any dead skin and actually caused my lips to bleed once I was able to find the right amount of pressure to put on the pencil. It does have a pleasant shea and coca butter smell of that fancies you.
Vira K.
East Hanover, New Jersey
I am so glad I got my X-Faux Lip Exfoliator in February Boxycharm, because this stuff works wonders with my lips. It really is able to exfoliate, smooth out, nourish and soften my skin. Plus!!!!, it does plump my lips - they feel and look bigger and more outlined. The further lipstick application goes like butter. I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE this product so much and so thankful to Boxycharm team for giving us the opportunity of using such amazing products.
Kandi B.
Amarillo, TX
I received this in a subscription box in February. I do like it. It made my lips so soft and it doesn't taste bad. As for pumping my lips that never happened. I do like it as a lip scrub though. The fact it's in a twist up tube makes me happy so I don't have to dip my fingers into a jar.
Lori B.
Longview, WA
Can you leave on lips instead of wiping off?