PÜR X-Faux Lips Plumping Lip Exfoliator uploaded by Arlana S.PÜR X-Faux Lips Plumping Lip Exfoliator uploaded by Kayla V.PÜR X-Faux Lips Plumping Lip Exfoliator uploaded by Amy S.

BY PÜR COSMETICS

Pucker up, PÜR Beauty, this scrub is something sweet! With an instant boost of shea butter, raw sugar and exfoliating beads, this 4-in-1 lip scrub pencil exfoliates, plumps, hydrates and soothes. The PÜR X-Faux Lips Plumping Lip Exfoliator is an at-home hydrating cocktail that uses shea butter to soften lips while raw sugar and exfoliating beads buff away dead surface cells, allowing the moisturizing ingredients to access skin for a softer, smoother and more plump lip.

Shelly P.
I received this in this months boxycharm and I really like it! It’s like a balm at first then the more pressure you put the more gritty it gets. Don’t put too much pressure or the tip will break up. When first applying it, it feels pretty harsh but when you rub your lips together it’s a nice exfoliating massaging feeling. It also tastes great and leaves my lips extremely moisturized and I can feel the plumping action afterwards, which feels cooling and a little burning like there’s peppermint in it or something. I will definitely be purchasing this once I’m out! Oh and I love that the bottom twists just like a lip balm!
Amy S.
I have to say I was pleasantly surprised by this product! I got it in this months BoxyCharm and I wasn’t expecting much. But I should’ve learned by now not to underestimate Pür!! This is a great exfoliator! I don’t see any plumping with it, but I wasn’t expecting that. It’s so convenient to have it in a pencil/stick form, rather than a tube!! When it runs low you just twist it up like chapstick! I highly recommend this and I will definitely be buying again!!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I was pretty excited to get a lip exfoliating stick in my boxycharm box instead of the tube that others received. However this may as well of been in a tuberculosis because it just crumbles as you use it and it’s also not plumping in any sort of way. I will say my lips feel pretty smooth but they were smooth when I put it on. Getting for a bargain in a sub box is one thing but paying full price for this is something I’d never do.
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
Love love love this product!! I received it in my BOXY Charm box this month and I'm so impressed.
I was not excited to get this... but let me tell u, it's amazing! So easy to use, simply softly apply to ur lips, like lip stick, and rub your lips together. Great exfoliantor and plumper. Very soothing and hydrating as well!
#boxycharm #boxy #subbox
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I received this product this month in my Boxycharm, and I do not like it at all, I don't find that it exfoliates very well, it doesn't plump at all, and when I use it it just gets all mushed because the formula is too soft to be in the form that it's in, if this didn't come in my Boxycharm and I paid full price for it I would be extremely disappointed, I definitely don't recommend this product.
Amanda G.
Sykesville
Just received this product in my Boxycharm. I have used it 2x and so far I like it. It is like a chubby lip pencil you rub on your lips. It has a good taste to it and it’s exfoliating. Sometimes the little beads that remain on your lips after you use it can be a little annoying but it’s good. I don’t notice a huge difference in whether it plumps the lips or not.
Kayla V.
Fort plain
Great product in my opinion! I got this item in my boxycharm box and I really love it. It has a great taste and leaves my lips feeling refreshed and rejuvenated! It's not a harsh plumping either like some are it's more of a cooling sensation than anything. Love this and definitely will buy more!
Marta V.
really love this exfoliator. I pressed a bit hard at first because it felt like a balm and the tip broke off a bit — but as soon as that happened I rubbed my lips together and felt the little exfoliating beads.

the product smells and tastes great and does a nice job of exfoliating the dry skin off your lips, so I really love it.
courtnie b.
Monroe, LA
It's a nice little exfoliator balm. I really like the design of it in a stick! Smells nice and goes on smooth with some grit! My lips felt moisturized, but I didn't notice any plumpness. I received it in February's Boxycharm.. Not sure if I would buy it at full price... But I do like it!
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Well this product does have the stuff it claims! This is a great exfoliator for your lips but I see zero effect in plumpness. This product has great simple packaging and it also tastes great!! I got this in a subscription box but I will not be purchasing this again.