BeautyLipLip MakeupPÜR Cosmetics
PÜR X BARBIE Girl Gloss Signature High Shine Lip Gloss

PÜR X BARBIE™ Girl Gloss Signature High Shine Lip Gloss

PÜR X Barbie™ Girl Gloss is a limited-edition Signature High Shine Lip Gloss with irresistible shine and pigment, leaving behind a prismatic effect that gives the look of visibly fuller, hydrated lips.

How is this lip gloss? Is it really stick? Am trying to find a good lip gloss
Did anyone else have issues getting this product out of the tube and felt it was sticky?
Start your review of PÜR X BARBIE™ Girl Gloss Signature High Shine Lip Gloss!
How would you rate this product?
Princess A.
Marlin, TX
PÜR X BARBIE™ Girl Gloss Signature High Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Princess A.
I love this line by pur cosmetics but this is probabaly my least favorite in the vault I recieved. I feel like it’s just not something I was super wowed about and the packaging is super bulky. Don’t get me wrong the formula was fine and it went on well I did find it a bit sticky.. but I would not pay 16 dollars for this product I can do much better with a drug store brand
Noel B.
Copperton
Purchased at: ULTA
Loved the packaging. Loved the look. Did not like the smell. Everything else was perfect.great consistency, sparkle and shine. But did not like the smell or taste.
Sosha G.
Muncie, IN
This gloss is so sheer and beautiful it isn’t sticky or weird.I love this by itself or on top of any lipstick look
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
PÜR X BARBIE™ Girl Gloss Signature High Shine Lip Gloss uploaded by Brittany W.
Purchased at: PUR Cosmetics
I really like this gloss. I’ve been using this with a lot of my looks by itself or as a topper on lip colors. Honestly I really like the doe foot applicator, it’s easy to apply for me, although I know a lot of other people don’t prefer it. Besides that, there’s really nothing special about this gloss that sets this apart from other lip glosses I have used or own. I don’t think this is a necessary product to purchase, although it’s something I do use since I bought it.
Lexi L.
Superior, CO
This collection from Pür really did slap! This is a high sheen gloss with flecks of gold shimmer. It's hands down my favorite gloss to add on top of color. It is rather thick and sticky. If that isn't something you like from a lip product, this may not be for you.
Kaylene C.
Palm bay, FL
I love this gloss! Works well by itself or under various lippies. It’s mostly clear but has a very sheer tint of pink which you can barely see. Has glitter on it but they’re microfine. Very flattering on the lips and super comfortable.
Haliegh W.
Bothell, WA
I never expected to like this product but I do! My issue with this is that it is not long lasting, it does seem to fade within two hours or so. It is light weight and minimally sticky which I love, but reapplication rate is high.
Lauren C.
Danville, PA
This is my favorite gloss ever! It’s pink and glittery but isn’t sticky at all. It looks perfect over any type of lip color, or just on its own
Michael K.
Henrico, VA
The perfect gloss to compliment any skin tone. Also it pairs well with literally any lipstick. It really will take it to the next level. The gloss is not sticky and is cruelty free and clean beauty. Also gluten free just like the whole PUR line.
Elizabeth W.
columbus
It is difficult to get out of the tube and is a little sticky. Beautiful packaging though