BY THE PUR COMPANY

• Thinking about buying this gum to see if it helps with dental hea...1 Answers
Liza D.
Spotsylvania, VA
Review for: Mint 2.82-Ounce 12
I have really been focusing on eliminating artificial sweeteners like aspartame from my diet and was so glad to find pur gum. It tastes great, is gluten free, non gmo, vegan, and is sweetened with xylitol and not aspartame.
Brittnee W.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Mint 2.82-Ounce 12
One of this best gum I have tried to be non gmo, and its aspartame free. I purchase two flavors and I love them both. I will continue to purchase gum forever!!
Krys B.
Old Forge, NY
Review for: Pur Wintergreen Gum - 9 CT
This is a ok gum . The flavor is definitely there and it doesn't fade right away but it's kind of expensive so I don't buy it often .
Julia T.
Hoboken, NJ
Picked this up at Trader Joe's because I was in desperate need of gum, ended up loving it! Will definitely purchase again!
Gabriela P.
Glenview, IL
I really love this gum! Is vegan, aspartame free and use the best sugar for me is xylitol!
Jeremy S.
Thinking about buying this gum to see if it helps with dental health. Has anyone tried this? What were the effects on your teeth?