Home & GardenKitchen & DiningWater FiltersPUR
Water Filtration System Pitcher Refill

PUR Water Filtration System Pitcher Refill

by PUR

Enjoy Clean, Great Tasting Water Our patented, premium carbon filter makes PUR the first leading pitcher filter that removes 99.9% of microbial cysts.  It also reduces chlorine and 96% of trace levels of pharmaceuticals,* giving you clean, great-tasting water. Yet it still leaves behind beneficial fluoride.        *Pharmaceutical reduction not certified by NSF. Based on manufacturer testing for reduction in trace levels of 12 pharmaceuticals . Enjoy clean, great tasting water.  The first leading pitcher filter to remove 99.9% of microbial cysts.  Also reduces chlorine and more. Filters 40 gallons/640 8-oz cups per filter, lasts up to 2 months. Replaces previous premium 2-stage filter. All PUR pitcher filters fit in all PUR pitchers, including Flavor Options and Dispenser. For best performance, change your filter every 2 month.

Does this filters chlorine from water?
Start your review of PUR Water Filtration System Pitcher Refill!
How would you rate this product?
Dina  H.
Eden Valley, MN
1,281 reviews
PUR Water Filtration System Pitcher Refill uploaded by Dina  H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I know that the picture is of filters and that is why I set a filter next to my awesome pitcher. These are the filters that I use. Saying I just use them would be an understatement. I drink at least a gallon of water a day, so this is a must. I don’t like the water in the faucet. It has too many minerals. This pitcher and filters makes my water taste like store bought bottled water. This has lasted me for years. They still sell them, which is why I’m not sure why I could not find in the selections. I bought mine at Walmart for about $40. It’s well worth it if you drink a lot of water. I would definitely recommend this product!!
Jessi E.
From moving from apartment to apartment in a town with a high level of chlorine and iron in the water this was a nice thirst quencher for that out of the bottle taste you were searching for.
Makayla K.
Erlanger, KY
Great refills for our pitcher system. They are easy to install and take out also. I would definitely purchase again.
Stacy K.
Burlington, WI
Its decent. I would love it if I could find something a bit more efficient. The price points are not bad if your in a pinch.
Jo S.
Bristol, TN
The PUR water filtration system pitcher refills are very expensive or at least more expensive than the pitcher itself. The system does remove all the chemicals and makes it taste much better.
Fernanda O.
Menlo Park, CA
Works the first month, filter the water really fast, In less than an hour, filter the water you put in it.. but after that, filter the water too slow, in a full day, just filter what you filled... and some filters release a lot of carbon on the surface.
Divine N.
West Columbia, SC
I think this would help with Pretty expensive. I had already bought the filter can and I needed to change the filter itself after the first one only to find out that the price was almost ridiculous and I haven’t got it back since. it does a decent job with filtering but it’s really pricey
melissa W.
Sandgap, KY
Great water filter. This makes tap water taste much better and I feel like it’s safer to drink. The product is hard to find at my local Walmart right now and the ones I do find are overpriced.
Dorothea S.
Weirton, WV
I just got one of these and my kids love it is so much better than using bottle wathis is in bottle water like it is so worth it and it's not bad for the press either it is exported
Samantha  F.
Lake Katrine, NY
I wasn’t a huge fan. Our water has a lot of minerals and a slight odor and brita filters usually help our water tremendously. After comparing the two it seems PUR took out more of the unwanted minerals etc out of the two water but after we used these filters out water still had an odor and a bad taste. Maybe it’s because whatever mineral is in our water is not taken out by the PUR filter
Ask a question to the Influenster community...