Home & GardenKitchen & DiningWater FiltersPUR
Water Filtration System Pitcher Model CR6000

PUR Water Filtration System Pitcher Model CR6000

by PUR

#19 in Water Filters

Enjoy clean, great-tasting water. The  first leading pitcher filter to remove 99.9% of microbial cycsts.  Also certified to reduce chlorine and more. 7 cup pitcher Premium 2 Stage Filtration for deliciously healthy water Only Pitcher that removes 99.9% microbial cysts Reduces 98% Lead. Also reduces Mercury, Chlorine and more. Pur. At the Heart of a Healthy Family. Water is life .  At PUR, we are committed to delivering the highest quality water to keep your family healthy and hydrated.  Pur filtered water is more than simply a refreshing drink, it moisturizes your skin and hair, hydrates your body, and essential to get you through the day! Each PUR Pitcher can replace up to 2,000 16 oz. bottles of water per year* and that saves natural resources and prevents waste, while also saving you money. We believe .  Everyday, over 4,000 children in develop

Is this filter better then the Britta water filter?
How much water does this hold?
My water taste so bad will this pitcher make it taste better?
Start your review of PUR Water Filtration System Pitcher Model CR6000!
Baylee K.
trenton
PUR Water Filtration System Pitcher Model CR6000 uploaded by Baylee K.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve used a pitcher before but I’ve never tried the thing that attaches to the sink.
Amanda R.
Bethel Park, PA
I just got this water filter from Influenster for free to review and I really like it. The water definitely tastes better and looks better. Also it holds 11 cups which is great. However one thing I didn't care for so much was how long it took to filter. I have not owned a water filter before so I am not sure if all filters are like this. Other than that I think the PUR Water pitcher is great!
Courtney R.
Gulfport, MS
Great I personally have this great tasting water great for all ages to have clean tasting water
Miranda M.
South St Paul, MN
This broke after a few days I was super sad! Customer service was awesome and sent me another in!
Erica B.
Urbana, IL
This product works very well and helps to filter my very chlorided tap water from where I live. It is really easy to use and is a great design. I would recommend this to everyone or just with bad water.
Rodina A.
Reno, NV
I love it! Smells amazing and it’s affordable. It does the job wonderfully. I recommend it
Sammie F.
Lake Katrine, NY
I was so excited to try PUR when their products were on sale at our local target. I tried the filter and pitcher and it seemed to filter out more harsh minerals etc then the brita filter did. After filtering are water through the PUR filter it still had a little odor to it and it didn’t taste good. Maybe the stuff the PUR filters out is stuff that isn’t in our water and that’s why are water still had an odor and didn’t taste very good.
Jaimie B.
Wellington, CO
I used this in the past but could not tell much of a difference. Once I got a fridge with a built in filtration system I did not have a need or see a need for this product.
Makayla K.
Cincinnati
Not my favorite way to filter water but it is very convenient to out into the fridge and have cold water!
Arielle W.
Brooklyn, NY
The Only complaint I have is a big 1: the water tastes funny after going through the filter. Idk if it a defective filter, but it happened from the beginning & I was super surprised. I bought this for my mum & she likes it, but also notices a difference in taste (but affable to her!) Affordable, but wouldn’t recommend.