BY PÜR™

The PUR Visionary 12-Piece Eyeshadow Palette contains carefully selected shades that are chosen to work seamlessly together, so you can spend more time on your daily hustle, and less time on your makeup. Carefully selected array of shades allow you to mix and match seamlessly. Shades included: Leader, Girl Boss, Dreamer, Optimist, Role Model, Icon, Idealist, Innovator, Rebel, Pioneer, CEO, Tycoon 0.07 oz. (each) HOW TO USE Apply your lid color with a medium, flat shadow brush. Apply the crease color (the darkest shade in the row) to your crease and outer corner of the eyes. Blend it well with a fluffy shadow brush, so the color transition looks natural. Size: One Size. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Danielle G.
I was given this palette as a gift and I absolutely love it! The pigmentation is amazing and the colors stay vibrant and in place all day (well, at least they do when worn with an eyeshadow primer, because I have never used them without one). The bright pink and purple shimmer shadows look so gorgeous and I get so many compliments when I wear them.
Alex M.
Glendale
Love this product, got it at ULTA ! The shimmer shadows are so pigmented and gorgeous, I seriously love this palette and its worth the money for sure.   PUR Visionary 12-Piece Eyeshadow Palette, Multicolor
Jessie S.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is my absolute favorite new pallet. These colors are to die for if you enjoy more rose gold eyeshadows. The only reason I give this pallet 4 stars is because it expires only after 6 months and I think eyeshadow pallets with their cost should at least be okay for 12 months.
Rachel M.
This palette has been immediately discontinued by Pur, without any info given. I ordered it during their memorial day sale and received an email stating that it has been removed from their store effective immediately. I really wanted this palette, so I ran out to Kohls and bought it. The colors are beautiful and unlike anything I've ever seen.

Every color is this palette is insanely "bright", like a highlighter. Even the matte colors appear to be somehow bright.
Michael M.
Richmond, VA
First off the shades are amazing and really flatter many skin tones. I actually use them on myself everyday. Today I had prom makeup and killed it with the rose gold and a little matte pink and she me purple on the outer corner the young girl wanted natural with a little pop and literally she's slated. The texture is so smooth and blends really nice. Use their primer with this shadow pallet for maximum results. Rocking rebel in the second photo the best color ever
Emily L.
Turlock, CA
Literally one of the most beautiful palettes and it needs to be talked about! The shades are all so creamy and SO PIGMENTED. The shimmers... amazing. This palette is so visually appealing and pictures don’t do it justice. The pans are also easily removable and can be put in a z palette!
Sara A.
I really enjoy this eyeshadow palette. the shades are very blend able and easy to work with. There isn't a lot of fall out and they last a really long time. they have alot of color to them so you don't have to have a heavy hand if you want a more natural every day look
Ashley K.
Tuscaloosa
Absolutely love this palette. I get so many compliments every time I wear this. The foil colors are so pigmented and apply so easily with a brush! These colors make my green eyes pop and I use it for everyday use!
Krystle B.
Caryville, TN
This is a beautiful palette for everyday looks or full glam, it's the same great Pur formula as their other palettes maybe even a little better. The mattes blend like a dream and the shimmers are gorgeous, the price is good too.
Zoia I.
Cypress, TX
So nice palette, amazing colors, soft and great pigmentation, spring is coming feelings, so silky and very strong pay off, enjoy this product and will , definitely recommend.