Add a Photo

By PUR®
#6 in Water Filters

PUR’s Ultimate 11-Cup Pitcher features a new, easy-to-use, thumb activated fill lid and electronic filter life indicator so you’ll know when it’s time for a replacement filter. The slim, space saving design means that it fits easily into refrigerators, and a new comfort-grip handle offers a seamless user experience. Each PUR Filter features MAXION® Filter Technology – PUR’s highly specialized formula of blended carbon and ion exchange materials for maximum contaminant reduction – and delivers up to 2 months or 40 gallons of clean, great-tasting water.

Photo (1)
OK, you may as well stop looking. There is no better carafe style water purifer available for anywhere near this price. I researched this to death (well almost) and am so happy I purchased it. The only negative and I bet this applies to most carafe style is that the first pitcher of water seemed to taste as little salty and that is likely because I did not let the Maxion filter pre-soak enough. So don't be as anxious as I was and soak and rinse the filter like the instructions say.

With my over zealous imagination, I could tell you that this 78 year old man feels even better than I did. With all kidding aside, I am certain that it is the best of it's kind on the market. Hope this helps someone. Jim Monroe. Harrisburg, IL

PS The coffee that I made this morning with the purified water was the best ever.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA

You've never had great tasting water until you've bought one of these! Probably one of the best things to have in your kitchen. It makes water so crisp and taste so clean! It's great for if you have tap water that isn't that great tasting because it will completely transform it!
Dawn B.
Dawn B.
Detroit, MI

I love filtered water, and having a pitcher of ice cold filtered water ready to use in your fridge is so convenient. It also saves money on buying bottled water, and saves room in landfills. The replacement filters are not expensive, and last for 2-3 months.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Lewisville, TX

I can't live without this water filter pitcher. Tap water where I live is awful and this makes it taste like bottled water. The filters and pitcher are all very reasonably priced on Amazon. I have had one crack on me but it was the must larger version.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Sterling, VA

My family LOVES this Pur water pitcher. We have significantly cut back on the amount of trash we used to make from bottled water. The water tastes great, only complaint is replacement filters are a bit costly but I find it worth the extra money spent.
Katie L.
Katie L.

I live in the country so the water isn't great. Since I've had this it's been awesome! I highly recommend it! Much better than brita!
Lisa C.
Lisa C.
Jacksonville, FL

I like having filtered water in dorm rooms and such that we aren't given a special tap or filter. The only problem is that this one was too big for my tiny barracks room fridge. However, it works well when you have a full fridge. Works for the occasional glass of water or the need for clean water in cooking.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.

I've had my Pur water filter for years. The filters are super easy to change and are not that expensive, especially when you compare to how much you would pay for bottled water. I don't really need a timer to tell me when to change my filter since it's doesn't filter as fast when it's time to change. When I need to get another one, I just want a bigger one.
Astrid R.
Astrid R.
Van Buren, AR

I recently bought this pitcher and it has saved me so much money since I don't have to spend money on bottled water anymore. The water taste great and it doesn't take long for it to purify the water.
Toya H.
Toya H.

This pitcher has been a life saver! I can't stand to drink water from the faucet. It just doesn't go down as well as filtered or bottled water. This product is budget friendly and gets the job done without spending an arm and leg.
Chameria D.
Chameria D.
Lewisville , Tx

Has anyone had an issue with getting the sensor to turn on? Also mine didn't come with the change filter sticker :( anyone else have these issues?
Marie D.
Marie D.
WAUWATOSA

How well does this work and do you notice a difference in your water?
Alesia T.
Alesia T.

How would you rate this product against the BRITA pitcher? Is it easier to clean/cheaper to maintain? Do you notice a difference in the water?
Isis B.
Isis B.

Can you use at refrigerator?
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

Is this hard to clean the filter and is it dishwasher safe ? Also how long is it garenteed to hold up for ?