BY PÜR COSMETICS

PUR Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow Palette
  • "This is my go to eyeshadow palette. The colors are so pretty and pretty and pigmented. There are so many great options, I can wear it for work or a night out. Love!" in 19 reviews
  • "Love this Palette! I received this in one of my boxycharm boxes and was surprised at how high quality this brand is! The pigmentation is awesome and the consistency is so buttery! I do lots of daily makeup looks using this palette alone. It’s fairly neutral. I love using the warm matte shades in my crease and applying the glitter shades to my lid. There is a warm reddish brown color that makes a perfect halo smoky eye! Highly recommend this palette!" in 3 reviews
Karen G.
Hey y’all! So I really REALLY like the color selection. However, some of the shades are chalky (I prefer creamy formulas) because it looks like you literally have chalk on your eye. I tried using a setting spray with it but the chalky formula is just tough to work with. Some of the darker shades are fine. It has lots of kickback, for the price I would expect a better formula. Colors are hard to blend, sometimes.

I really wanted to like it because the colors are beautiful but honestly I just keep using the same 3 shades over and over again because the light shades are just too chalky.

If you have to patience to work with it I recommend, but if you’re looking for a quality eyeshadow palette I would not recommend.
Shannon P.
Tinley Park, IL
While this is a perfect everyday neutral translation to night palette, it seems to me that many of the shades show up the same on the eyes. It’s a perfect blend of colors, and the colors are pigmented. When I the first two rows though many of the shades turn out looking the same on my skin. I can’t complain though since I got this in a Boxycharm so it was a great palette for the price I paid.
Kaylee B.
Greenwood, IN
I am a redhead and can wear warm or cool tones. These warms tones are to die for! I feel like they pair the best when you start with the basic 3 down. I feel like they put them in that order for a reason! I cannot wait for more looks to do with this pallette! There is some fall out but not as much with the creamy shimmery colors.
Amanda J.
I received this product in my Boxycharm. I absolutely love the marble packaging... so sleek! I love how easily you can take a look from daytime to nighttime. These shadows are super pigmented. The shades are gorgeous especially the shimmer shades on the bottom row. I experience minimal fallout. I love using this palette! A+++
Alyssa D.
This is absolutely probably my favorite eyeshadow palette of all time. I love the cover of the marble effect and the very beautiful rose gold lettering. It comes with a beautiful huge mirror inside which is great for doing your make up right in it. The first row is very light colors which I go to almost every day to set my eyes or as a base color the second row which is more dark colors I often go to as well. And the bottom which is my favorite has beautiful beautiful shimmer shades it looks stunning on the eyes. I wouldn’t hundred percent recommend this eyeshadow palette to anyone and everyone I love the formula and the way it makes my eyes look it was great for any event that you were going to
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I received this in my boxycharm box months ago. The idea of it is super cute; when I think of soirée, I think of glamour and elegant parties. The colors are very neutral and I am totally okay with that. Some days I like to just wear browns and nude shades. The shadows itself are easily buildable to create that pigment that everyone looks for. The shades blend real nice without hard effort. My favorite shades would have to be the shimmer shades; they are super wow factor especially when using a damp brush, and help finish the whole look!
Kayla A.
Alcoa
I love this pallet. Some of the colors seem redundant, but each one is a little different shade than the other. Great for those who love natural looks. The packaging with Pur is always great and I have enjoyed this brand in the past few months. I would rather have more colors, but this is a staple.
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
Such a great basics palette. So pigmented and the eye shadow lasts all day. The eye shadow is so easy to apply and the colors look so nice on. Can do a quick simple look or a dramatic complicated one. This palette is one of my favorites to travel with and for the price and quality of the brand, it’s so great!
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I love using this palette because you can use it for an everyday look. The mattes are pretty pigmented and blend beautifully. As for the shimmer they are also beautiful but I think some of them are a bit clumpy when getting it with a brush so I suggest using a damped brush or your finger so it can glide on nice. I definitely recommend this palette PUR Soiree Diaries Eyeshadow Palette
Adriana V.
I really like the shades in this palette. Overall, the shadows are VERY pigmented, and apply and blend beautifully. I would say that there is one hitch - the lighter matte shades, which are nudes for me, don't work as "base shadow." When applied over primer, they get patchy and I wind up having to remove my entire eye look and start over again. Annoying, but not a deal breaker. However, due to that flaw, I would NOT pay full price for this palette. The shimmers are great though!