PUR Shake & Bake Powder to Cream Under Eye Concealer, Multicolor uploaded by Marco A.

BY PUR®

This PUR Shake & Bake concealer lets you conceal and set in one step! It provides a smooth, crease-gree finish that lasts for hours. Made with Energy Complex, A combination of green tea, ginseng and B vitamins that helps to stimulate the skin's metabolic renewal process. Also made with Ceretin Complex, which helps smooth, firm and lift the skin's appearance, for an ageless complexion. Translucent powder helps mask imperfections. Moroccan red clay helps absorb excess oil. 0.18 fl. oz. HOW TO USE Dab a small amount over blemishes and under eyes using a contour blending sponge. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Rebecca L.
Altadena , CA
This is a cool product, just innovative which is why I was drawn to it, and I ended up loving it.  It comes with a small blending sponge which normally I would use damp, but I think with this product it works best dry.  You shake a little of the product onto the sponge and then apply to your face.  I works fine under my eyes, but what I really love using it for is blemishes on my face.  It makes an amazing spot concealer!  The coverage is great, the texture is sublime!  Really, it stays all day, and even with bumps on my skin, it covers them completely without looking cakey.
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
I got this concealer a couple days ago and so far I’m not impressed. The premise of concealing and setting at the same time was the deciding factor. Not like I wouldn’t use translucent powder over it anyway, but anyway, figured it was worth trying. It’s pretty cool to see how a powder transforms into a cream. The coverage is way too light, I tried applying with the sponge, with my fingers, with a blender and the results were the same, even when I tried building it up. It would work better as an illuminator if I had tried a shade lighter. Probably good for someone that doesn’t need to conceal much.
Dianna W.
Ruckersville
I wanted so much to love this but it doesn’t do a lot. It is great to theow on for those no makeup days, but I have DARK circles and this barely touched them.