PUR Replacement Filter 2 Pack

by PUR

Water Filtration System Pur Filter Reduces: Pharmaceuticals* Metals Mercury Cadmium Industrial Chemicals Benzene Carbon Tetrachloride Pesticides 2,4-D Atrazine Chlorine (Taste And Odor) Pour Yourself A Cool Glass Of Clean, Great-Tasting Water. Our Unique, Premium Carbon Filter Reduces Chlorine (Taste And Odor) And An Average Of 96% Of Trace Levels Of Pharmaceuticals.*&Nbsp; Yet, It Still Leaves Behind Beneficial Fluoride.&Nbsp; Experience Clean, Refreshing Water. We Believe Everyone Deserves Clean Drinking Water. Drink Clean Drinking Water Is The Foundation Of Good Health.&Nbsp; With The Help Of Pur, You Can Enjoy Clean, Fresh-Tasting Drinking Water From Your Tap. Reduce With User Of A Pur Pitcher You Can:** Save Up To $1,000 Per Year. Replace Up To 3,000 Plastic Bottles A Year. Enjoy Refreshing, Filtered Water For Up To 1/10Th The Cost Of Bottled Water. Share Pur And The P&Amp;G Kids' Safe Drinking Water Program Have Already Provided Over 3.5 Billion Liters Of Clean Drinking Water To The Millions Of People Who Lack Access To It.&Nbsp; And With Your Support, We Can Do Even More. Filters 40 Gallons/640 8 Oz Cups Per Filter, Lasts Up To 2 Months.&Nbsp; All Pur Pitcher Filters Fit In All Pur Pitchers And Dispenser. The Contaminants Or Other Substances Removed Or Reduced By This Water Filer Are Not Necessarily In All User's Water.&Nbsp; Do Not Use With Water That Is Microbiologically Unsafe Or Of Unknown Quality Without Adequate Disinfection Before Or After The System.&Nbsp; Systems That Are Certified For Cyst Reduction May Be Used On Disinfected Water That May Contain Filterable Cysts.&Nbsp; Individuals Requiring Water Of Certain Microbiological Purity Should Consult Their Physician. Tested And Certified By Nsf International Against Nsf/Ansi Standards 42 And 53 In All Pur Faucet Mount Systems And The Oster&Reg; Chill &Amp; Filter Powered Water Dispenser For The Reduction Of Claims Specified On The Performance Data Sheet. The Ada (American Dental Association) Council On Scientific Affairs' Acceptance Of Pur Model Crf-950Z Is Based On Its Finding That The Product Is An Effective Water Filter That Does Not Remove Fluoride From Tap Water.&Nbsp; The Ada Endorses Community Water Fluoridation As A Safe, Beneficial, And Cost Effective Public Health Measure For Preventing Tooth Decay. 1-800-787-5463 Made In Mexico *Pharmaceutical Reduction Is Not Certified By Nsf/Ansi Or State Standard.&Nbsp; Based On Manufacturer Testing For Average Reduction In Trace Levels Of 12 Pharmaceuticals. **Based On Comparing A Year's Worth Of Bottled Water (16.9 Oz) To A Pur System And 9 Refills.&Nbsp; P&Amp;G Calculation Based On Nielsen Us Scantrack Sales.

Why does the four packs costs more? If I can find them? Hard to find in stores? Also hard to find coupons???
Start your review of PUR Replacement Filter 2 Pack!
Lacey G.
I live in the city and use PUR mainly to filter out the chlorine taste. Added bonus when it picks up the extra. it really does make a difference! I change mine every couple months and find it very affordable. The sink attachment is a better option than the filter in my opinion.
Gina H.
New Brighton, MN
We have used PUR refills for years. I like to stock up so I never run out. I purchased these at Costco.
Christina C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
These filters do their job and do it well! They are a bit pricy but so worth it when it comes to eliminating nasty stuff in your water.
Victoria F.
Fountain Vly, CA
I love this brand. I love how well it filters my water and how my water taste. I really like using this brand.
Arlyn M.
Laredo, TX
They work super well. They do what they’re intended to do. The only complaint is the time they take to get ready.
Maureen K.
Las Vegas, NV
The PUR system is top-notch! We've used the pitchers for years, even for our fur baby's drinking water. We always buy these filters in the two-pack. It saves money, and there's always a new filter when we need it.PUR Replacement Filter 2 Pack
Hannah Q.
Bethalto, IL
I love PUR, I use these in my pitcher! Where I live in have well water and when I use PUR you wouldn't ever know that I was drinking water from the sink. My water tastes great!
Alexis R.
Windsor, SC
My family has been using Pur for years. It makes my well water taste so much better!
Ruzina A.
Brooklyn, NY
Me and my family have been using PUR products for years at home in the states and overseas. They are easy to use and replace, I found this pack cheaper on Amazon
Jennifer S.
I use this product in my Pur Pitcher. The filters work great. I have city water where I live and do not like the taste of it directly from the faucet. I run it through my Pur water filter pitcher and I then enjoy the taste of my water. Great product.