BY PÜR COSMETICS

Create an ultra-glam look when you use this PUR Quick Pro Glitters eye shadow set. Unique 3-in-1 formula can be used as a primer, base or top coat. Compact design and built-in applicator are perfect for on-the-go use. Shades included: Envy, Namaslay, Midnight Diamond, Queenie, Lust, OMG 3.2 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Buy on ULTA
BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
I received three of the glitters from PUR Cosmetics themselves to review, and I wasn't sure what to expect as I'd never tried anything from them before. But I have to say... you need these in your life! They are extremely pigmented and have their very own built in primer! The shadows are packed with ultra fine glitter which is much more pleasant than some liquid shadows that are filled with chunkier glitter. The build in brush makes for easy application and you get so much pigment with one swipe; they dry down completely, but there is some glitter fallout as to be expected. I'd say these are a definite dupe for Stila's glitter shadows, & you get all 5 of these glitters for less than the price of two of Stila's. Highly recommend!
Monica M.
Old Bridge, NJ
I didn't think I would like pure liquid glitter but holy smokes did this change my look! How is no one talking about this? The glitter is pigmented even on a medium toned girl AND best of all, it adds the extra "umpf" you've been looking for. You can top off your eyeshadow, highlighters or even collar bones to achieve that intense glow. It's easy to apply and remove. To be honest I made the mistake of adding too much of the glitter so things got a little bit messy but at the end of the day, it worked out :) I'm super happy about this product and will recommend this to any lovely glitter lover out there.
Alice S.
Metairie, LA
How is nobody talking about these?! They're excellent quality and SO much cheaper than Stilas version. The 5 colors in the set cover all your bases and are particularly the warm, on-trend tones. Pigmentation is through the roof. The only cons are the learning curve - the wand is stiff and spatula-shaped, and a bit tricky to get the hang of. Plus there is an initially stinging sensation (doesn't linger, but worth mentioning). Aside from that, I'd say these are a top notch dupe for Stila magnificent metals - and so much less costly!
Stephany z.
I love these glitters. They do not go everywhere and make a mess like most glitters. Also you can apply eyeshadow to them if you want a different look. I love them one of my favorite buys. They last on your eyelids and do not crease. I have a few pictures but I will just post two for now. I one of the pictures I put the glitter on my eyes and my lips to see how it would do and it did great! PUR Quick Pro Glitters 5-pc. Eye Shadow Set, Multicolor I cannot wait to try their new set eye polish glitter 5-piece kit.
Kelly W.
Newark, OH
I am addicted to these glitter eyeshadows I tried to take a picture of my eyes but my camera is messed up I saw these at Ulta for $39 and they're absolutely beautiful I couldn't decide between this and the stila so I got them both but I've been reaching for pur Cosmetics most PUR Quick Pro Glitters 5-pc. Eye Shadow Set, Multicolor
Uyen P.
Orlando, FL
I loveee these eyeshadow glitter!! These are pretty similar to the Stila glitter eyeshadows but you get more colors for a better price. These are super pigmented, the formula is slightly gel-like and more liquid than the stila glitters and you barely get any glitter fallout with there. Love it for a night out makeup look
Karen B.
Las Vegas, NV
These are AMAZING! I do all of my eye makeup first and I add these after so everything is crisp and clean. They have the most prettiest sparkle to them & I HIGHLY recommend these to any makeup lover. They’re so easy to apply & blend so it’s beginner friendly. I’ll be posting more on my Instagram with them. @itsam0re
Christina T.
Kingston, OK
I love these. My favorite part of doing my eyes now it with this!!! Its super easy to use, it has a plastic paddle you can use to apply or like I do is I put it on a small brush and apply it that way! The glitter doesn't get all over your face while putting it on or during the day!!!
julie-alexandra M.
Egg Harbor Township
just a quick swatch of the Pur Cosmetics eye polish set. they are absolutely stunning! sometimes with cosmetic glitter it can get a little flakey but these stay put all night. the colors are obviously beautiful too.
Megan B.
Atlanta, GA
Pretty good liquid eyeshadow. These are glitters. I don’t think they are the best glitter liquid eyeshadows on the market but they work well. I really love the shades.