Home & GardenKitchen & DiningKitchen AppliancesPUR
Push Button Refrigerator Water Filter Refill

Pur Push Button Refrigerator Water Filter Refill

by PUR

Enjoy Refreshing Clean Water Replaced regularly, PUR water filters reduce contaminants to provide clean, fresh tasting water and ice.  Reduces: Cysts and Turbidity - linked to gastrointestinal problems. Lead Chlorine taste and odor for better tasting water. Sediment for cleaner water. o-Dichlorobenzene - linked to risk of liver, kidney or circulatory problems Benzene linked to increased risk of cancer and anemia. Does not remove beneficial fluoride from drinking water. Fits ALL refrigerators with a Push Button in-grille filter.* This filter fits: Whirlpool®, KitchenAid®, and other Whirlpool manufactured brands.  Compatible with refrigerators that accept part numbers: 4396710, 4396711, 9020, 9030, 4396841, and 4396842. Questions or Comments?    ; *This filter may be used with Fast Fill or PUR Measure water dispensing systems; however, flow r

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pur Push Button Refrigerator Water Filter Refill!
Margaret B.
West Haven, CT
The filter filtrates the fridge water. I change it every six mos. I recommend changing sooner if you have hard water or water pipes have gotten disturbed.
Susan H.
Corp Christi, TX
I love that it has no after taste. Im not so crazy about having to replace it because of the cost and the frequency it needs to be replaced but I'm assuming it's possibly catching more yuck than off brands.
Natasha L.
We use this filter for our fridge. It works great but it is sometimes hard to find in my area. We find it necessary for our home.
Stacy M.
Rhinelander , WI
We use this in our fridge. We live in the city so the water tastes and smells like a poo. This makes all the difference. Although it would be nice if it wasn't so pricey.
Lesa C.
Columbus, OH
We use this product on our fridge. It makes our water taste fresh and our ice as well. I know it filters out impurities so our water is better for us. I usually buy a two pack and get a better price.

Looking for your answer?