MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowPUR
PÜR PÜR X Trolls World Tour Techno Eyeshadow Palette

PÜR PÜR X Trolls World Tour Techno Eyeshadow Palette

by PUR

It's all glitter and happiness in the Trolls Universe...and in this palette! Create award-worthy makeup looks with this limited-edition pressed pigments palette that contains six unique shades that work together in harmony for a finished look that deserves to be on top of the charts! Inspired by Dreamworks Trolls World Tour, this unique, travel-friendly palette comes with high-pigment shades that are designed with the Techno Trolls Tribe in mind.

I Found this at Tj Maxx yesterday if anyone has tried it what do think of this palette?
Start your review of PÜR PÜR X Trolls World Tour Techno Eyeshadow Palette!
Jessica L.
Ayer, MA
PÜR PÜR X Trolls World Tour Techno Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jessica L.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Omg I found this on clearance at kohl's and it is the best. It makes the prettiest looks if you blend well The colors go on so smooth and they are long lasting. I don't use every day because I change my look every day but if I didnt... this would be my number one
Amber F.
Battle Ground, IN
PÜR PÜR X Trolls World Tour Techno Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amber F.
Such a beautiful palette but much like the purple PÜR Trolls World Tour palette, this color story isn’t true to shade. You can see in the stock photo what the shades appear as however upon applying them to your lids, the colors change and I’m not sure why. For my eye look, I used the bottom two shades (brown for my crease and the gold for the middle of my lid), the lime shade for my inner corner and the teal shade on the left side as my base color. It started out looking true to shade on my lids but about 5 minutes later, the shades completely changed! I’m not sure if it’s just my body chemistry that changed the colors or what but my eyes ended up looking completely olive toned. I absolutely love olive tones so I’m not complaining but I just feel others should be aware before purchasing this palette and expecting certain shades to be true to color. I absolutely love this palette for its formula and blendability! I do adore PÜR for their eye and face formulas as well as their lipgloss formula and I honestly don’t have complaints about PÜR other than the only issue I’ve had of the shades changing shades once applied to the lids. Other than that, I’m honestly relieved that this is a green palette because green is my favorite color anyway and I was scared with the outside packaging that it was going to be a blue color story (I’m petrified of blue hues on my face as I don’t think I can pull off blue tones). So if you’re into greens like me, then yes, I do recommend this palette. 4/5 stars (minus one star because of the color issue)!
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,153 reviews
Purchased at: Kohl's
Absolutely gorgeous amazing pigments especially the duo chrome in the center and they’re super affordable right now until Memorial Day they’re on sale at Khols for 13.50$ but full price they’re only 18$ so worth it I’m getting the whole collection of pallets from trolls highly recommend the picture of my hand was just touching the pigment and swiping on my hand if I really would have went in the color payoff would have been outstanding
STEPHANIE C.
I love... love...love... this eyeshadow!! Highly pigmented eyeshadows are the best for my dark skin. The blue is my power color...feeling confident when I wear it! I would definitely buy again!!
Ericka G.
Hagerstown
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love this eyeshadow pallete! It has great pigments and have all six collection colors, just love them!!!!! Great packaging! [product:pür-pür-x-trolls-world-tour-techno-eyeshadow-palette]
Renee (Ray) L.
Vici, OK
PÜR PÜR X Trolls World Tour Techno Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Renee (Ray) L.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I absolutely love these Trolls palettes. The product is outstanding! The formula is amazing. They blend like a dream! They are rich and shiny and everything you could want out of a shimmer or matte! I would 100% buy again. They’ve been at TJ Maxx for $5! And I’ve been trying to find the pink and purple one!
Samantha B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This palette is great! The colors are beautiful, very pigmented, and easy to use. I highly recommend. The shimmers apply best with your finger and I recommend using a glitter glue with the glitters. The multichrome in the middle is my favorite!
Eliza L.
By far one of Pür’s best formulas the mattes are very smooth and the shimmers are just so shiny and beautiful.
Angela H.
I'm not a fan of this palette. The color story is strange. I didn't care for the way they went together. The formulas are great though.
Emily G.
PÜR PÜR X Trolls World Tour Techno Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Emily G.
PÜR PÜR X Trolls World Tour Techno Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Emily G.
I am so impressed with this little palette! It is super pigmented and the shadows go in like a dream. The middle shade is a glitter and you need to use your finger to apply it. They're super creamy, super pretty. The turquoise shades go on really well especially.