MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadowPUR
PÜR PÜR X Trolls World Tour Rock Eyeshadow Palette

PÜR PÜR X Trolls World Tour Rock Eyeshadow Palette

by PUR

It's all glitter and happiness in the Trolls Universe...and in this PÜR palette! Create award-worthy makeup looks with this limited-edition pressed pigments palette that contains six unique shades that work together in harmony for a finished look that deserves to be on top of the charts! Inspired by Dreamworks Trolls World Tour, this unique, travel-friendly palette comes with high-pigment shades that are designed with the Rock Trolls Tribe in mind.

Has anyone tried of seen any reviews on this? I feel like the troll theming aside, the actual product looks to be so chic and high end, but perhaps the timing of the launch impeded its launch impact. So for anyone familiar with these shadows, can you tell us about it?
Love the color story on this palette but how good are the shadows?
Start your review of PÜR PÜR X Trolls World Tour Rock Eyeshadow Palette!
Jhoana C.
Loveeeed it! I take a star out because it has a lot of fall off and if you don't wear primer won't be as pigmented or stay that long. . But doing that looks stunning!!!
Ewa B.
PÜR PÜR X Trolls World Tour Rock Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Ewa B.
Purchased at: ULTA
Such a nice, cute, little palette! I love the colour story - its very rock and rollish:) the lightest shade shifts pink a little bit- its an interesting twist. Packaging is sturdy and stunning. Shadows are scented in a nice, sweet Way.
Taylor S.
PÜR PÜR X Trolls World Tour Rock Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Taylor S.
Purchased at: Kohl's
I gave it four stars because the shimmers are really pretty but the mattes are ok. It also smells good!
Reilley L.
Columbus, OH
PÜR PÜR X Trolls World Tour Rock Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Reilley L.
Purchased at: Macy's
This little palette really caught my eye with the dark color combination. I could instantly see how this could produce a number of different looks. The center shadow, called REBELLIOUS, is super shimmery and pigmented. In a hurry, I could see this used as a one and done eyeshadow look. Best applied with the finger but it is SUPER soft so use gentle pressure when dipping into the pan. The two shimmers are good, with QUEEN BARB being the better of the two and RIFF having a pink/bluish purple douchrome shift. It looks a mess in the pan but nice on the eyes. The mattes are good and very pigmented so dip in slow and tap off to make sure you don’t go into too deep to start. Overall, I think these are cute little palettes with a very fair price for the quality ($18.00). There are various color stories under the different music themes such as; Pop, Rock, Techno and Country. They also smell like a delicious vanilla waffle cone. Perfect for travel with a companion palette with the palette size being 2.5” x 2.5”. Definitely will be checking out more of these delightful little color stories. Pur.
Ericka G.
Hagerstown
Purchased at: Kohl's
I love this eyeshadow pallete! It has great pigments and have all six collection colors, just love them!!!!! Great packaging! [product:pür-pür-x-trolls-world-tour-rock-eyeshadow-palette]
Christina G.
Hagerstown, MD
1,153 reviews
PÜR PÜR X Trolls World Tour Rock Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Christina G.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Very beautiful pigmented colors I love this colab the shimmer shades need no base they almost feel wet they’re absolutely beautiful and affordable I love this collection I highly recommend these pallets they’re all beautiful and the packaging is also superb great job I love it
Ashlynne S.
Fayetteville, AR
I love this. Absolutely love this. The shades are gorgeous, they last all day, and it smells really nice! The gunmetal glitter shade does has a lot of fallout, but that is really my only complaint. I'd happily repurchase this time and time again!
LL N.
Ocean Springs, MS
This is not for me. The colors online are misleading. The white is a shimmer with hints of red, so I didn’t like that one as a highlight. The light gray turned out to be a light silver shimmer which really didn’t look good as a highlight either. The gray in the center was also a silver shimmer which looked even worse on me. So I tried the other colors which seemed matte but did have a little shimmer in each one. The taupe on the left turned out to be a darker brown on my lids. And as I got past the top layer it had a black tint to it. I did try the red as a crease color and it wasn’t too bad. I just would have liked a better highlight to go with it. And the black was definitely black and was the only true color in the entire palette. I did end up using this color as a liner and was the only real success for me in this palette. I wouldn’t waste my money.
Liz L.
I love the cool toned, funky colors in this pallet. The compact it pretty and a fun texture to hold. The formula is better than some of the other pallets from pur
Brandi W.
Gauley Bridge
These palettes are small and good to travel with. The color payoff is good, but not great. I bought one to try and wanted to love it so i could buy more, but wasnt that impressed.