BY PÜR COSMETICS

Test description see more...

Buy on ULTA
Christina D.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Just recently bought this pallet from Kohl's and by far it is my favorite eye shadows. It has great coverage even without priming my eyelids. I also love the different colors I get to choose from in one pallet.
Tara D.
Taylorsville , GA
I really wish I wouldn’t have waited so long to get this. The pigment and quality of these shadows is up to par with Modern Ren. At $42, it’s a super affordable high end pallete and I definitely recommend this for any pallete addicts. I absolutely love it!
🌸 A.
Boston
I love the palette.. it has a lot of great colors to choose from especially for people who are more into natural colors like me .. I really do recommend this product
Miranda V.
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow pallets! There is a wide range of colors and they are all every consistent, creamy, and pigmented. Reasonably priced for how good the quality is! I would recommend and will be buying again!!
Danielle M.
The palette blends like a dream. It offers several transition shades. You can make dozens of looks with these colors. Minor fallout, but the payoff if worth it.
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
I think this is such a stunning eyeshadow palette! All the colors are so pretty and blend amazingly !!! Need