Add a Photo

By PUR
#19 in Water Filters
The lean design of this pur pitcher fits right inside your refrigerator door. Now it's easy to make sure you have clean, cool water. Pitcher holds up to 7 cups of water and includes a filter designed to remove up to 99.9% of contaminants. Led indicator conveniently informs you when to change the filter.
Photo (1)
Rob K.
Rob K.
I love having a water pitcher, it helps me save money on drinking water and gives me piece of mind that i am not consuming harmful toxins. This pitcher looks cool and has a high capacity, and the water tastes great. Other than that, though, it takes an extremely long time to filter a batch of water, on the order of hours. Perhaps I got a bad filter, but it is an annoyance because I have not gotten a new filter yet.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
I drink approximately 2 gallons of water each day using my PUR Pitcher. The LED indicator blinks red when it's time to replace the filter. In Orange County, CA we have extremely hard water and this effectively filters out the impurities so the water tastes good. I highly recommend using the PUR Pitcher instead of buying bottled water that produces so much waste.
Mickey R.
Mickey R.
This was my first ever water filter that I had bought and it was amazing. It works very well, but we use so much water we were constantly filling it up. But this filter gives an amazing crisp fresh taste to my water and I would definitely recommend. PUR is by far my favorite water filter
Carol C.
Carol C.
Hortense, GA
I received this pitcher from #influenster and I used it every day love that the indicator light reminds me to buy a new filter I love the size its larger andi don't have to fill it as often
Avry B.
Avry B.
Syracuse, UT
I love that I can take this with me in my camp trailer and know my water is clean! This saves on water bottles and where it is in the fridge it stays a lot colder than using the fridge water.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
My daughter wanted me to buy this product so I did.I like it,my kids don't like drinking tap water.A must if you like filter water or any water that is not tap water.
Tracie S.
Tracie S.
Everett, WA
I really love the blue color so much fun. I would recommend everyone to get one of these easy and best way to have clean water all the time.
xiomara p.
xiomara p.
Hampton, VA
Just and expensive and quick way to have clean and filtered water. i highly recommend it
Lorna R.
Lorna R.
Bothell, WA
I love Pur it is a great way to keep your water clean and safe and reliable. I would love to have another one and it fits so nicely in the refrigerator. I really love the blue color so much fun.
Laiken O.
Laiken O.
Carrollton, GA
I just got one of these and i really like it. Such a great way to drink more water
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Because of the problems with the water, I would like to try some jug or device to be able to filter the water, would this work for me? Does it really filter the water?
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Does this work as well as the faucet filters?