PUR Pitcher with LED Indicator - CR6000C uploaded by Carol C.

BY PUR #20 in Water Filters

The lean design of this pur pitcher fits right inside your refrigerator door. Now it's easy to make sure you have clean, cool water. Pitcher holds up to 7 cups of water and includes a filter designed to remove up to 99.9% of contaminants. Led indicator conveniently informs you when to change the filter. see more...

PUR Pitcher with LED Indicator - CR6000C
  • "I would recommend everyone to get one of these easy and best way to have clean water all the time." in 2 reviews
  • "I LOVE my pur water filter pitcher." in 1 review
  • "it saves you money from buying bottled water" in 1 review
Rob K.
Rob K.
Foodie Expert
I love having a water pitcher, it helps me save money on drinking water and gives me piece of mind that i am not consuming harmful toxins. This pitcher looks cool and has a high capacity, and the water tastes great. Other than that, though, it takes an extremely long time to filter a batch of water, on the order of hours. Perhaps I got a bad filter, but it is an annoyance because I have not gotten a new filter yet.
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
Foodie Expert
I drink approximately 2 gallons of water each day using my PUR Pitcher. The LED indicator blinks red when it's time to replace the filter. In Orange County, CA we have extremely hard water and this effectively filters out the impurities so the water tastes good. I highly recommend using the PUR Pitcher instead of buying bottled water that produces so much waste.
Mickey R.
Mickey R.
This was my first ever water filter that I had bought and it was amazing. It works very well, but we use so much water we were constantly filling it up. But this filter gives an amazing crisp fresh taste to my water and I would definitely recommend. PUR is by far my favorite water filter
Carol C.
Carol C.
Hortense , GA
I received this pitcher from #influenster and I used it every day love that the indicator light reminds me to buy a new filter I love the size its larger andi don't have to fill it as often
Avry B.
Avry B.
Syracuse, UT
Foodie Expert
I love that I can take this with me in my camp trailer and know my water is clean! This saves on water bottles and where it is in the fridge it stays a lot colder than using the fridge water.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
My daughter wanted me to buy this product so I did.I like it,my kids don't like drinking tap water.A must if you like filter water or any water that is not tap water.
Laiken O.
Laiken O.
Grayson, GA
Foodie Expert
I just got one of these and i really like it. Such a great way to drink more water
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Scott, LA
I am a huge water drinker and don't really like the idea of using so many water bottles every single day so this product is one of my most used products in my house it helps remove that distinct faucet taste from the water
Joelle G.
Joelle G.
I LOVE my pur water filter pitcher. I use it all the time and have stopped buying packs of water. I now fill up my own personal bottle and take it with me to class.
Victoria  G.
Victoria G.
Edmond, OK
I love this pitcher!! It fits in my odd fridge. I highly recommend this pitcher!! it saves you money from buying bottled water
Valentina B.
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
Because of the problems with the water, I would like to try some jug or device to be able to filter the water, would this work for me? Does it really filter the water?
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Foodie Expert
Does this work as well as the faucet filters?