PUR Pitcher with LED Indicator - CR6000C uploaded by Carol C.

BY PUR #20 in Water Filters

The lean design of this pur pitcher fits right inside your refrigerator door. Now it's easy to make sure you have clean, cool water. Pitcher holds up to 7 cups of water and includes a filter designed to remove up to 99.9% of contaminants. Led indicator conveniently informs you when to change the filter. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "I would recommend everyone to get one of these easy and best way to have clean water all the time." in 2 reviews
  • "I LOVE my pur water filter pitcher." in 1 review
  • "it saves you money from buying bottled water" in 1 review
lex r.
Oxford, MS
Foodie Expert
I would not buy this water filter. It takes a while for the water to filter through and I have had a much better experience with my Brita filter
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
They work really well. But i dont like how quickly you have to change them and how expensive the filters are irs vsry in convenient.
Brianna V.
Mcallen, TX
Foodie Expert
This is a good product but not really the neediest object in the kitchen. Def recommend if in need of a purifier though.
Victoria  G.
Edmond, OK
I love this pitcher!! It fits in my odd fridge. I highly recommend this pitcher!! it saves you money from buying bottled water
Lorna R.
Foodie Expert
I love Pur it is a great way to keep your water clean and safe and reliable. I would love to have another one and it fits so nicely in the refrigerator. I really love the blue color so much fun.
Laiken O.
Grayson, GA
Foodie Expert
I just got one of these and i really like it. Such a great way to drink more water
Tracie S.
Everett, WA
I really love the blue color so much fun. I would recommend everyone to get one of these easy and best way to have clean water all the time.
Victoria H.
Scott, LA
I am a huge water drinker and don't really like the idea of using so many water bottles every single day so this product is one of my most used products in my house it helps remove that distinct faucet taste from the water
Jenn S.
My daughter wanted me to buy this product so I did.I like it,my kids don't like drinking tap water.A must if you like filter water or any water that is not tap water.
Carol C.
Hortense, GA
I received this pitcher from #influenster and I used it every day love that the indicator light reminds me to buy a new filter I love the size its larger andi don't have to fill it as often
Kirsten H.
Foodie Expert
Does this work as well as the faucet filters?
Valentina B.
Foodie Expert
Because of the problems with the water, I would like to try some jug or device to be able to filter the water, would this work for me? Does it really filter the water?