Home & GardenKitchen & DiningWater FiltersPUR
Pitcher Water Filter 7 Cup, PPT711B, Black

PUR Pitcher Water Filter 7 Cup, PPT711B, Black

by PUR

NULL

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PUR Pitcher Water Filter 7 Cup, PPT711B, Black!
Dennise C.
Beaver Falls, PA
I feel better giving my kids filtered water so we keep this in the fridge. They each have one so that we can monitor their hydration
Jennifer R.
Great also I’m not a big fan of water but love this cause it takes any type of water and filters it makes it clean and for some reason it makes water taste really good and sweet....
Mollie S.
Shafer, MN
I love this! It always leaves me with the best tasting water around. It is a little on the spendy side, but I think it’s worth every last penny. I will continue to purchase PUR when it comes to having purified water.

Looking for your answer?