BY PÜR COSMETICS

Prime and line your pout with this versatile, long-wearing lip liner. Intensifies color and defines lips Glides on easily and locks lip color into place Contains a plumping peptide that leaves looks looking fuller and smoother .01 oz. Size: Onesize. Color: Multicolor. Gender: Female. see more...

Lori L.
Review for: Tutu (strawberry) more...
I picked this liner up at Ulta as I am very curious about the Pur line of products since they area "cleaner" alternative cosmetics and skincare line. First off, I couldn't get into the pen, if you will. It took me awhile to crack the turn on the lid. I was super excited to start to apply but there was no color payoff. I warmed it on the back of my hand to see if I could get pigmentation and I did, but it was a shad I wasn't expecting. I ordered Tutu, which is described as strawberry. This made me think I would be getting a red shade. No it is pink. I tried to turn it up some but you can't raise the liner up. I did get some on, but had to go over the lines multiple times to build up the color, which made it look like a sloppy application. I like to put my liner into my lips before applying lipstick just so there isn't a defined line between the two. But that was a little difficult to get a solid color on because the point truly is and stays a point. There was a very chemical smell coming from the liner that I was surprised by since this is a cleaner brand. Overall, my first impressions of Pur aren't good. I will have to use a few more products to get a total feel for the line. But right now I'm not impressed. PUR On Point Lip Liner, Multicolor
Cassidy C.
Roseville
Overall, as a liner, the product itself is good. Not too hard or soft, and stays on where it should. But the packaging, ugh, it’s awful! It took me fifteen minutes to understand how to even get the cap off without breaking the entire pencil. When I worked at Ulta, this was a constantly returned product, because customers could not remove the lid or understand how to get more product out of the tube. The backwards twisting to “sharpen” more product in the tube is too confusing, I would consider buying another if they repackaged into something normal.
Victoria b.
Review for: Other more...
I use “low key” it’s a deeper mauve with a brick reddish undertone, I got it on sale from Kohl’s. I only use the liner, put a touch of Estée Lauder gloss on top and top it all with a translucent powder, on life it last ALL DAY. It’s gorgeous, I have very fair skin. It makes my teeth appear whiter. It is amazing, I recommend and will be purchasing it for life. I don’t go a glam day without and neither should you!!
Jennifer J.
Brunswick, GA
When this product says it's on point it is! Great value! Love the color stays on almost all day! It exceeded my expectations. I purchased at Ulta. I recommend to others to try it's wonderful and it's self sharpening! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! PUR On Point Lip Liner, Multicolor
Mookie S.
Edmonton, AB
My new fav! Kiss proof water proof the colours are to die for, price is okay, it's sharpens automatically when you close it did meet my expectations and more, very happy will buy again! Low key is my fav colour!