Pur Minerals Summer Collection Disappearing Ink Concealer uploaded by Ashley W.

BY PUR MINERALS

Get a flawless radiant complexion with the Disappearing Ink Concealer from Pür Minerals a brand who create natural make-up for all women no matter what their skin tone. Its unique formula is infused with jojoba and shea butter to soothe skin and Ceretin® Complex to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a softer texture. Pür's Diamond Complex uses soft-focus microspheres to reflect light away from imperfections and blemishes to make them less visible. E.N. Pür Minerals does NOT test its products on animals. Directions for use: Apply to imperfections and blend using fingertips or the felt application tip. Can be used under foundation for long lasting coverage. see more...

Pur Minerals Summer Collection Disappearing Ink Concealer
  • "this a a very full coverage concealer. a tiny bit however does go a long way. i would recommend using with a primer first it will absorb and show your fine lines but it will cover your uneven skin tone or dark circles or imperfections." in 4 reviews
  • "this concealer really does create a disappearing ink effect, i even have a red scar that it covers up perfectly. this 4-in-1 concealer is perfect for brightening and blurring the skin creating a uniform complexion that is light weight and long lasting" in 4 reviews
Green B.
I've been on the hunt for a good, natural concealer and I think I've found it! It's not full coverage so you've been warned. I think it's the perfect "everyday/natural" looking concealer. It provides just enough coverage to make you look put together haha. You have to twist to get the product out, which I love! It has a sponge applicator which is perfect to get right underneath your eyes. It has a very light lemony/citrus scent which smells so clean & fresh! I actually like it. Love the Pur line & will continue to buy them!
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
Review for: Light more...
I am in deep love with this concealer from Pur Minerals!!! It is extremely easy to use. It goes on liquid but has the feel of a powder. Very light on, one doesn't even notice the feel of it on. I only use this now after trying it. All others feel heavy and just don't work as well. I would recommend this to anyone.
Jennifer N.
Federal Hgts, CO
Review for: Light more...
The good news is that this stuff is awesome.  It's long-lasting, easy to apply, buildable, and it lasts all day.  The packaging and applicator are great, they seem very high-end.  I've had the best luck using it under my eyes.  Unfortunately, the Light shade isn't a good match for me.  It's too yellow, and not pink enough.  I get around this by using a very thin layer, then putting foundation over it.  I definitely recommend this, but I also recommend that you try a tester in-store rather than ordering online like I did.
Ashley W.
Atlanta
Review for: Light more...
I really love this concealer. I don’t care for the applicator because it can’t really be cleaned but I love that I can use it to get right up against my eyes. It blends out well and lasts all day long.
Sara S.
Davenport, IA
Review for: Light more...
This concealer works okay, nothing to special though. It does last awhile and is easy to blend. I have used it for under eyes and it seems to cover dark circles alittle bit but not a full coverage
Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
I just purchased this concealer in porcelain from Ulta. The wand was tricky at first. I was trying the tester in this color and had to click a bit to get the product to come out on top of the applicator. The concealer does disappear. I didn't feel it on my skin. No sticky feeling. It definitely blended into my already applied BareMineral Complexion Rescue.
Kelsea T.
Venus, TX
Love how it blends into my natural skin tone. I even when to the light to create a highlight. Very light weight but great coverage. I like the applicator. Twist for product to come out on sponge like applicator.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Light more...
This concealer really does create a disappearing ink effect, I even have a red scar that it covers up perfectly. This 4-in-1 concealer is perfect for brightening and blurring the skin creating a uniform complexion that is light weight and long lasting
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Review for: Medium more...
This a a very full coverage concealer. A tiny bit however does go a long way. I would recommend using with a primer first it will absorb and show your fine lines but it will cover your uneven skin tone or dark circles or imperfections.
Kathy T.
Crisfield, MD
I got a sample of this in my ipsy bag yesterday, and have already purchased the full size. It's hands down the best concealer I've ever used. It covers everything and lasts forever. So excited to have discovered this concealer!
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Is this an excellent concealer? Does it work well?
Kimberly S.
Looking for a new concealer, wondering how this one stands up to it cosmetics bye bye undereye concealer or even too faced
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
What makes this different than other concealers?
Michelle M.
Is this good to cover up acne scars?
Mayra R.
How many or you has this worked out for?