BY PUR MINERALS

4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup - Porcelain (.15 oz/4.3 g): Loose powders are so last year. Combining see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tatiana M.
Pur minerals is one of my top favorite makeup brands. My mom showed the brand to me and I've been using it since highschool. It's so good for your skin and the 4-1 powder foundation looks so beautiful and flawless on the skin. This set is amazing because the powders are small but it's great for people who want to try it out first to see if you like the formula. Makes a perfect gift as well! I've got it as a Christmas present for several people!
Elisabeth R.
I love this makeup set! The powders stay on nicely and they make your skin feel soft, I really like the primer as well it helps a lot for the base of my makeup. The mascara is smaller than the ones I usually buy but it actually helps make my eyelashes look full. I am definitely not a makeup guru or anything like that, I have a really simple but nice casual look that I wear almost everyday and this really helps. Another thing I love about this set is the company Pur Minerals doesn't test on animals. I would definitely recommend this set especially if you are just starting to wear makeup.