Pur Minerals Start Now! 4-Piece Essentials Collection uploaded by Elizabeth G.

BY PUR MINERALS

No Mess.  No Stress.  Pressed Mineral Makeup. Caution:  P r Minerals may cause compliments, envy and spare time. Got 60 Seconds?  Experience the one-minute makeup miracle! Get skin fitness results! The P r Minerals 4-Piece Essentials Collection includes: 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup SPF 15 Your foundation, powder, concealer and SPF 15 all in one.  Mineral Glow A bronzing powder with good-for-your-skin ingredients. Universal Marble Powder A multipurpose blush and brightening powder with shea butter and vitamin E. Chisel Brush The expert application brush for the 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup. Beauty - p r and simple. P r Minerals does not test on animals. Cruelty free ; Product Ingredients: 4-in-1 Pressed Mineral Makeup SPF 15:  Medicinal Ingredient/Active Ingredient: Titanium Dioxide 9.0% w/w.  Non-Medicinal Ingredients/Inactiv see more...

• How can I get this in my vortex gift ... this looks nice ! 1 Answers
  • Does it work well ?2 Answers
  • Will this cover up any skin pigmentation? how well is the coverag...2 Answers
Chelsey H.
Hardy
I really liked how easy it was to match my complection. The coverage was nice but it Didn't last all day. I bought it at Sephora. The price was pretty good. I used it every day for a few weeks.
Aleta C.
San Mateo, CA
I loved this product when I first applied it. The color and coverage were great. They went on easily. Everything was good until my face started to feel hot and turn red. Then the itching started. I washed it off and ending up throwing it away.

I have read that there is an ingredient that people are sometimes allergic to but I have tried other make ups with in it. My only guess now is that perhaps their brushes are made of horsehair. I don't know if they are or not but I am very allergic to horses.
Jordyn S.
New haven, IN
This was the first product I ever bought from the pur minerals collection. I highly recommend buying this first because it comes with everything you need for a flawless face. It's the best value because their makeup brush is included as well as sample sizes of their primer, pressed powder, bronzer, and mascara. You get way more product for your money with this kit
Mallory Q.
Muscle Shoals, AL
I used this before i changed to Avon, i switched just because its easier for me to get to, my aunt sales it, and i get a good discount. However, it is still a good product. If you are like me and you are limited to what you can wear, it is a great product. The texture is great. Make sure you mix it right!
Samantha R.
Prattville, AL
Everything Pur Minerals makes is awesome! I was never a powder foundation fan, but this one covers any redness I may have on my face. The mascara is great too! The only thing I'm not a big fan of is the correcting primer. It's great for my face, but if I sweat, it runs into my eyes and my eyes burn!
Kaley G.
Bare Minerals made my skin itchy sometimes and always looked almost chalky. Pur is so much better, though I still use the BM brushes. The 4 in 1 makeup evens out redness and uneven skin tone. If I need heavier, I use liquid foundation and then put Pur on top to make it last longer.
Samantha T.
Mount Dora, FL
This is my current go to makeup! It's light but still gives great coverage. I get tons of compliments on my skin. It doesn't get cakey or run when I sweat like other foundations/powders. It's gentle on my skin, I sleep in it more often than wash it off.
Jessica E.
Dunmore, PA
I have used pur minerals for years now. I like that it is pressed mineral makeup and doesn't spill everywhere like loose mineral makeups. I actually prefer this to bare minerals.
melissa n.
Fontana, CA
I love pur minerals it goes on great and i love the way it looks on my skin plus its good for my skin as well the brush is a little rough that comes with the set but other than that some of my favorite products :)
Alicia R.
League City, TX
I like pur minerals way better than bare minerals!! The coverage seems better for my skin and it doesn't get everywhere because it is a pressed poder! This kit is a greats starter and it'll last you a while
coralys r.
Kissimmee, FL
Does it work well ?
Michelle Rose D.
Will this cover up any skin pigmentation? how well is the coverage? and is there a particular way to apply this product?
Katelyn H.
harisburg pa
How can I get this in my vortex gift ... this looks nice !