Pur Minerals Prep & Perfect Correcting Primer uploaded by Martha M.

BY PUR MINERALS

NEW Easy-to-use Packaging! Vegan friendly 2 Paraben-free 3 Gluten-free Instantly reduce the appearance of pores and create a flawless, uniform skin tone. Containing clinically proven skin-perfecting ingredients, this lightweight primer also brightens and firms the skins appearance while leaving a silky smooth finish. see more...

• Is this comedogenic?Yes it is, no need to worry ab... 1 Answers
Photo (1)
Stacey V.
Stacey V.
Broussard, LA
I received this as a sample by an ULTA representative. I used it and just glides on your face and I swear it feels like it smoothd out every scar I had. I have oily skin and I use it along with the 4-in-1 foundation. Since purchasing the start up kit I have just about changes my entire makeup table to Pür Minerals. There is not a product yet by Pür that I have not absolutely enjoyed applying to my face and hasn't helped the general health of my face!
Tatjana S.
Tatjana S.
Concord, NC
I love Pur products. They are super gentle on the skin, which is really important to me because my skin is sensitive. This primer comes on smooth and makes my skin feel soft and even. Makeup glides on nicely and stays on longer. It doesn't settle into pores or look cakey.
Madison S.
Madison S.
I really don't like this primer. I'm not a fan of waxy primers, I don't think they help your makeup stay on at all. I use this product with the 4 in one powder foundation like suggested but I still feel my makeup sticks better to a clean face then with this product.
Christina G.
Christina G.
I tried this primer before the correcting one and I was a little disappointed by it. It seemed to be really oily when I put it on my skin. It might just be the one I got, but I'm not sure. I definitely like the correcting one more, but this one is ok.
Martha M.
Martha M.
Colton, CA
-Best Primer
-Makes foundatio stay longer
-skin feels silky soft
-very light chemical smell but it fades in seconds
-1 drop is all you need
-Doesn't brake me out
Keriann B.
Keriann B.
Olive Branch, MS
A wonderful primer! Keeps my make up lasting longer and I haven't even used the bottle up yet! A little goes a long way!
Carly H.
Carly H.
Muscle Shoals , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
May 9, 2017, 11:28 a.m.
Review for: Neutral
This is one of my all time favorite primers! This primer feels so amazing on your skin and covers pores so good. The texture is what got me, it is so soft and feels so silky but NOT a silicone feel. I have sensitive and acne prone skin and this makes my foundation go on perfectly. If you haven't tried this one, you're missing out!
Perla G.
Perla G.
kirkland
Beauty Junkie Expert
July 8, 2017, 1:22 a.m.
Review for: Neutral
This happens to be one of the best primers i have used . It does not say anything about sunscreen but it is gluten and paraben free. It has a matte finish and is easy to apply and also blend . I will buy again when mine runs out .
Christie S.
Christie S.
This is honestly the best primer I've ever used. I have extremely sensitive skin and I break out easily. This is the only primer that makes my skin smooth and glowing throughout day. I've been using it for 5 months and haven't broken out once. I use the dark corrector one and it really gets rid of my darks circles. I recommend this to anyone who has ever had an issue finding the right primer or just in look for a good quality primer.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Woodside, NY
I absolutely love this and it makes my skin look flawless and my foundation go on so smoothly. I also find that it doesn't make me into a shiny monster at the end of the day since I have oily skin.
MeAnne F.