Add a Photo

By PUR MINERALS
#251 in Face Primer
NEW Easy-to-use Packaging! Vegan friendly 2 Paraben-free 3 Gluten-free Instantly reduce the appearance of pores and create a flawless, uniform skin tone. Containing clinically proven skin-perfecting ingredients, this lightweight primer also brightens and firms the skins appearance while leaving a silky smooth finish.
Photo (1)
Stacey V.
Stacey V.
Broussard, LA

I received this as a sample by an ULTA representative. I used it and just glides on your face and I swear it feels like it smoothd out every scar I had. I have oily skin and I use it along with the 4-in-1 foundation. Since purchasing the start up kit I have just about changes my entire makeup table to Pür Minerals. There is not a product yet by Pür that I have not absolutely enjoyed applying to my face and hasn't helped the general health of my face!
Christie S.
Christie S.

This is honestly the best primer I've ever used. I have extremely sensitive skin and I break out easily. This is the only primer that makes my skin smooth and glowing throughout day. I've been using it for 5 months and haven't broken out once. I use the dark corrector one and it really gets rid of my darks circles. I recommend this to anyone who has ever had an issue finding the right primer or just in look for a good quality primer.
Tatjana S.
Tatjana S.
Concord, NC

I love Pur products. They are super gentle on the skin, which is really important to me because my skin is sensitive. This primer comes on smooth and makes my skin feel soft and even. Makeup glides on nicely and stays on longer. It doesn't settle into pores or look cakey.
Madison S.
Madison S.

I really don't like this primer. I'm not a fan of waxy primers, I don't think they help your makeup stay on at all. I use this product with the 4 in one powder foundation like suggested but I still feel my makeup sticks better to a clean face then with this product.
Christina G.
Christina G.

I tried this primer before the correcting one and I was a little disappointed by it. It seemed to be really oily when I put it on my skin. It might just be the one I got, but I'm not sure. I definitely like the correcting one more, but this one is ok.
Kimberly P.
Kimberly P.
Woodside, New York

I absolutely love this and it makes my skin look flawless and my foundation go on so smoothly. I also find that it doesn't make me into a shiny monster at the end of the day since I have oily skin.
Melissa F.
Melissa F.

Got this with a make up pallet I've bought at ulta and it keeps my make up on all day... It has a oily texture to it but it drys on your face.... Probley the best primer I have ever used.
Martha M.
Martha M.
Colton, CA

-Best Primer
-Makes foundatio stay longer
-skin feels silky soft
-very light chemical smell but it fades in seconds
-1 drop is all you need
-Doesn't brake me out
anna c.
anna c.
Kings Park, NY

This stuff is so awesome. It makes my foundation go on smooth and even. I received it as a free gift with purchase of their setting mist at Ulta.
Keriann B.
Keriann B.
Olive Branch, MS

A wonderful primer! Keeps my make up lasting longer and I haven't even used the bottle up yet! A little goes a long way!
MeAnne F.