BY PUR MINERALS

This Translucent Makeup Provides Lighweight, Crease-Free Coverage With A Sheer Finish.&Nbsp; Free Of Alcohol, Talc, Fillers, Fragrance, Parabens And Chemical Dyes. Beauty - P?R And Simple. Made In Usa see more...

Pur Minerals Perfectly Natural Everyday Balancing Makeup
  • "This makeup was a good investment, it provides good coverage and is relatively light on your skin." in 1 review
  • "It makes my skin matte and has a very natural look, with exceptional coverage. " in 1 review
  • "It provides great coverage while looking natural." in 1 review
Jill S.
New Middletown
I recently switched from bare minerals to pur and I absolutely love this product. It is more cost effective and just looks nicer with my complexion. I also feel super excited that this product has less chemicals in it compared to bare minerals! I purchased this at ulta and will definitely be researching into more of their product line!
Lisa B.
TAMPA, FL
This is my daily foundation. I love that it blends easily, is in a solid compact that doesn't make a mess, and it has built-in SPF, a must in Florida! It provides great coverage while looking natural. I use the chisel brush to apply it quickly and evenly.
Cameron M.
Nashville, TN
Pur Minerals has been my go-to for powder makeup for a few years now. I used to use it alone - just put on moisturizer and then dusted on the powder. I found that it looked great at the beginning of the day, but coverage wasn't as good by night time.
Now I wear BB Cream and put the powder on over the top. It makes my skin matte and has a very natural look, with exceptional coverage.
Stacie J.
Limington, ME
This makeup was a good investment, it provides good coverage and is relatively light on your skin. The only issue was that you use it up pretty quickly.
Rachel O.
Muncie, IN
So far, this is my favorite foundation that I have used. It covers my acne and is stays on my skin throughout the day! Would definitely recommend!
Crystal A.
Saint George, UT
Good coverage without being cakey. Fresh natural look. When used with the right brush, it last a long time.
Courtney L.
I love this brand! It has helped to clear up my acne and reduced my acne scars. Love love love!