Pur Minerals Mineral Shea Butter Lipstick uploaded by Erin C.

BY PUR MINERALS

Mineral Shea Butter Lipsticks come in 25 amazing lipstick colors. These mineral lipsticks are loaded with micronized minerals, shea butter, vitamin E, jojoba oil, lycopene extract, aloe vera and a secret blend of essential vitamins to give your lips a luscious treat with each application. Your lips will feel soft, supple and fully hydrated. Pür Minerals does NOT test its products on animals. see more...

• Where can I buy this product in Israel?1 Answers
  • How long does the color of this lipstick typically last when wear...2 Answers
  • Does anyone know where I can by this? In Canada. Toronto, Ontario...2 Answers
Ashten B.
London , KY
I've never been able to find a decent coverage without caking it on. This product is perfect! And I can kiss my husband without getting it on him as well. :) Definitely 10/10.
Keriann B.
Olive Branch, MS
Lipsticks are hard to find that perfect texture along with yummy smell that doesn't feel like it is caked in mud later. This is perfect and light!
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
I really like this lipstick! it glides on well, doesn't smudge and doesn't dry out my lips at all! will definitely repurchase this in the future.
Becca  R.
East Northport, NY
I got this for a friend for christmas!!!! She loves it and she says it stays on and never smudges. Wow
Lizzet S.
Amazing product love the way it feels on the lips with good pigment and a beautiful color :)
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
Does anyone know where I can by this? In Canada. Toronto, Ontario specifically?:D
Julia K.
Lexington, KY
How long does the color of this lipstick typically last when wearing?
Where can I buy this product in Israel?