Pur Minerals Mineral Mudd Masque uploaded by Jodie S.

BY PUR MINERALS

Detoxifying Masque with Pascalite Unlike anything you have tried before, this amazing masque will detoxify and clarify all skin types!  Pascalite, a unique form of calcium bentonite clay, contains rich minerals and is ideal for deep cleansing for a brighter, smoother complexion. Beauty - p r and simple. ; see more...

Leslie F.
Goshen, IN
This is my favorite mask to use. I can actually feel the skin tightening as its drying. It is a little more expensive than some but totally worth it. It is great for people with oily skin or larger pores.
Megan K.
Lorain, OH
This mask is now called 'Dirty Girl' and works great when used properly. It really helps pores look smaller and skin look better over all. It's very important to use a moisturizer afterward as clay naturally pulls moisture- but also sucks up oil and dirt. Fantastic mask- leave it on for 10-15 minutes maximum.
Sue B.
Lawton, OK
I really like this mud mask. It always leaves me with brighter skin. I feel like it evens the tone of my skin.
Sana A.
MAKES YOUR SKIN VERY SMOOTH BUT DRY. They purposely did this so I had so buy the hydrating moisturizer
Aurora M.
Kingston
I liked it for the most part. But it made my skin a little itchy. It was the first time using it. It was a gift, so I’m not sure if it was worth the price. It did make me feel better afterwards though.
Jasmine D.
London, ON
I swear by anything Pur Minerals, their products are all so amazing. This mask is one of my favorites, I have super sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it at all. And my skin always feels amazing afterwards.