BY PUR MINERALS

Ten days to better skin? This powerhouse anti-aging moisturizer is infused with minerals that provide antioxidant protection.  Mineral Moisture Complex was designed to encourage collagen and improve the appearance of the skin s firmness, texture and tone. Beauty - p r and simple. ; see more...

Kelly E.
I use the "Soak It Up" which is the intense moisturizer (w/o anti-aging complex). It's FANTASTIC. My skin has never felt smoothr and healtheir. My husband even commented on my skin, and he is extremely unobservant about those things.
Melissa C.
Fort worth, Tx
Ulta recommended this product. I love wearing it under my foundation because it works all day long. I would recommend this product as your only moisturizer. My face still gets dry patches. It will work well for under your foundation though.
Michelle S.
This stuff is amazing over the winter! I use it at night time, and it hydrates and nourishes the skin incredibly - I wake up with very plump and healthy looking skin. It hasn't broken me out or made my skin incredibly oily. The packaging is lovely as well, however it is rather unsanitary to constantly dip your fingers in it and exposure to oxygen can cause the anti oxidants to oxidize.