BY PUR MINERALS

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Try the Mineral Glow pressed mineral powder to get that radiant, sun-kissed look all year. This micronized mineral powder with golden undertones is infused with antioxidants to keep your skin looking healthy and glowing. This mineral powder formula does not contain oil, alcohol, fillers, fragrance or chemical dyes. Known as the "I don't know why you look so good. but you do!" in a compact, Mineral Glow pressed mineral powder is pür-fect for all skin tones and types. Pür Minerals does NOT test its products on animals.

• I've been wanting to try this bronzer just haven't gotten...2 Answers
  • Is this not good for olive toned medium skin girls? - see...2 Answers
  • I have very pale skin and I'm looking for a good bronzer ...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "very warm tone so you have to be careful if you have fair skin. goes on smooth and it is pigment so a light hand is all you need." in 5 reviews
Daniela M.
Virginia Bch, VA
I really like this bronzer for my fair skin. Its not completely matte but it's not shimmery. It has a subtle sheen that just makes my skin look smoother and glowy and sunkissed. It's not too pigmented but I appreciate that because with some bronzers it's very to use too much and look muddy but this one doesn't give me that problem. Worth checking out!
Ashley G.
Pompano Beach, FL
i love this compact! the bronzer is lovely and very shimmery. one downside is that the compact broke easily but i taped it back together lol. it’s really easy to apply.
Nicole Y.
I’m usually not a fan of bronzer. I mostly use contour, blush and highlight but ever since I purchased this for the summer, my skin has looked so beautiful! It looks great if I have a tan. It looks very natural and smooth ☺️
Krystal B.
Live Oak, TX
I love applying both a matte and shimmer bronze to the face. This bronzer is beautiful and adds a healthy glow while not being to shimmery. It blends easily and is long lasting which is a much at for me.
Ana B.
This is my go to broker. It does show like it has some shimmer to it but when applying you can’t really tell. This is perfect for bronzing my cheeks. The formula is really creamy making it easy to blend
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I got this in a boxycharm and I’m not gonna lie at first I really didn’t like this because of its color and it is kinda shimmery but it grew on me for sure because I love it so so much now. I would recommend this for people with medium skin. It makes me look so sunkissed and glowy
Afton H.
Hampton, VA
I use this product every single day but also could be because I don’t have many bronzing products. I do like this product quite a bit and looks great on the skin doesn’t leave a powdery look on the face
Sarah S.
Johnson city, TN
I really liked the formula but the packaging wasn't the best. The plastic top piece on mine broke off so I had to get rid of it because there was nothing covering it anymore. Bummer for sure.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Dont be alarmed! It looks orange in the package but once swatcher or applied its not. Its on the warmer side so i dont reach for it as much, i tend to go for a cooler toned bronzer like my physicians formula butter bronzer. But this is great if you like to bronze up your whole face. Or if you have deeper skin tones. I received this product in a boxycharm a couple months back. The formula is very soft and creamy and blends easily. I use it sometimes as an eyeshadow in my crease. It has a bit of a sheen to it.
Courteney H.
Such a wonderful product. I had received this item through a trade I made with someone and it's been one of my favorite bronzers! It's so subtle and goes well with my skin tone. I'm very pale (despite the wonderful lighting in the photo) my Irish skin tones tend to find bronzers very orange and tend to make my face look rather icky. The formula in the product is wonderful. It blends very well for being a powder and like i said earlier the color is perfect! Highly recommended. Pur Minerals Mineral Glow Bronzing Powder
Suzy C.
Calexico, CA
I want this where can i get this product anybody know? It wood be nice to know.
Camille A.
Southern New Jersey
Is this not good for olive toned medium skin girls? - seems like mostly fair skinned people like it. Thanks :)
Danielle J.
Is there a certain specific brush that anybody uses to apply this? Looking for a new brush to use for this.
Elicia P.
North Charleston, SC
I've been wanting to try this bronzer just haven't gotten the chance to and I want to know more about it before I purchase it. What is this bronzer tone is it more of a orange tone or is more of a warmer tone?
Angelia J.
Lebanon, KY
I have very pale skin and I'm looking for a good bronzer to use as part of my contour routine. Has anyone ever tried this product? Would it suit my need for it?

back